Floor Jack

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't get the harbor jack under my car. The jack being low is great but it is not low long enough. The rise towards the back will not let it under the Viper in the right place. I know what jack Fred has and it is worth the bucks for a working jack that does the job.
Fred
I am not sure that I paid exactly $800.00 for my jack but very close.
Take care

Flyng Low

VCA Member
Reaction score
On a calmer note....

Let me balance the previous letters with a special thanks to a (different) couple of guys on the Forum. Yesterday I asked for help here to get the sale price on the Harbor Freight floor jack. Tony Armour and Andy Lester both went to the trouble of looking up my email address, then sending me the sale email and the $10-off coupon. That is the mutual support that makes VCA and this Forum so unique and impressive.

Can we stay at that level now? KAMU? Besides, the sale is over....

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flying Low (not about the jack but what the hay)
I see the board and the Loc., great location. I am from OB, PT. Loma and PB. I lived on the seawall for many of summers. Where do you go out? Their use to be a long cliff and some cut in stairs at the end of the road in PT. Loma, great waves, better than average break.
Enjoy
Rohn

Flyng Low

VCA Member
Reaction score
Rohn, It's all still here! Tourmaline off La Jolla is my choice for longboards, and close to home. San Diego is a great place to live, and you almost never have to put the top on the Viper, year-round. But you still need to jack it up occassionally (maintaining the thread here...)! Houston has lots of nice beach, but the surf is missing.

webtrader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GEEZ....

Back to the original POST subject:

I just received the HARBOR FREIGHT aluminum jack and think it's GREAT and made VERY well for the $$$. ($169)

I recommend it <for what thats worth> I don't care what anyone else paid for their jack, I paid $169.

Can't we all just get along?

Jim