Floor mats: Which to choose?

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I plan on buying some new floor mats for my 96 GTS. As most of you know, the stock ones have a tendency to ride up on your pedals. Especially in dress shoes. Which logo doesn't seem to matter much to me. As long as it matches somewhat. I know JonB has a bunch on partsrack, and obviously I'll be dealing through him, but I'm wondering which ones you guys have and if they work well. I'd like to not have anything that puts any kinds of holes or anything, but I'd like something heavy enough to not ride up on the pedals, since I've had some close calls already. Thanks.

Mark

chimazo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered a set of Lloyds Mats and they look great and fit perfectly, with more coverage than the stockers. You can choose from early/late logos, color, and border, if you desire. I'll post a pic in a few hours after I eat!

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Northern CA Viper Club makes the nicest mats I have ever seen, BAR NONE. I've had the the others, no comparison!

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the Lloyd mats too, they've been pretty good with only a little discoloration over the past three years; I'd buy them again.

Regards,
Aaron

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had Norcal and Lloyds. If you don't use your car much, either will last a long time. We use our car a lot and the Viper insignia on either starts to tear up pretty quick. I am tall and that's where my foot wants to rest when on the highway. The Lloyds seem to be holding up just slightly better, but not much.....and that could be only because the insignia is in a slightly different place from where my foot wants to rest. Either mat would probably last the life of the car. It's the insignia that gets tore up quickly if you're a driver. Both are non-slip and the fit very good, with the Lloyds being a slightly tighter fit on our car. The Lloyds have additional fasteners which I didn't need to use. The Norcals in 2000 had no fasteners. The trunk mat from Norcal in 2000 was not cut properly for the stereo amp in the left rear of a GEN II. You have to fold the heavy carpet material up around there. Not a big deal, but for $140 bucks....it should have been cut out there and form fitted.

Steve

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Limit ! I have more than are on our website....even some NICE USED ONES !

I personally think the Mopar mats and the Lloyds mats look so alike, i suspected they were repackaging the $69 mats for $89.

The VCA mats are a great value, and we have some great blue / whote custom color combos because we LOVE Blue/White Vipers.

We also have the rare and gone ViperWare mats. RIP.

We also sell SnakeOyl mats at lower-than-VCA prices.

"You Get What You Pay For"......

chimazo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, a little late with pics of the stockers vs Lloyds:

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

JohnnyLightning

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon B do you have any of the Plush Sculpted Blue & White for sale at a good price. Even if used but not abused?

JohnnyLightning

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am the one who bought your last set of Kumos....Cant wait to put them on and get some grip....

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with Chimazo,I ordered a set of Lloyds Mats with the Trunk mat :2tu: and they look great and fit perfectly

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Northern CA VCA mat are great; very high quality and you can order custom logos and colors to match the year and color of your Viper. Here's my set for a 2008 GTS Blue Viper:

Norcal_VCA_blue_floor_mats_02.jpg

Norcal_VCA_blue_floor_mats_01.jpg

/Rich

DougM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How well do these stay in place. Mine are OEM I guess and the drivers side slides all over.

ZEUS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can Harleyman or Chimazo add a pic of the trunkmat for the RT/10, just wondered what that looks like.

chimazo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog