yellow1.jpg

yellow2.jpg

yellow3.jpg

yellow4.jpg

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A couple of observations...
There are still VOI10 cars at CAAP? Did the painter run out of Silver paint or something?
The black cars look good with the tan top.
The yellow looks good with stripes!

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

Venomiss

Silver is one of the colors to be offered for 2010. Might make some Viper owners very happy.

TAILWAG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
man oh man....those white ones are yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone wants to buy a slightly used blue 08???? I want one of those white ones now. Damn it Chris....damn youuuuuuuu!

Goehner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
man oh man....those white ones are yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone wants to buy a slightly used blue 08???? I want one of those white ones now. Damn it Chris....damn youuuuuuuu!

I agree. When I pull the trigger, 98% chance it will be white.

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

Close...just the better half.:DM

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow...Man now Im really happy with the 2003 lookalike 2009 that Im getting...

And even better Ive been dying to know how it would look with black stripes and now I know for sure..

Last edited:

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That yellow is defiently hot..But am I the only one who thinks the stripes look a lil close together....Seems like the 06's were wider????

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That yellow is defiently hot..But am I the only one who thinks the stripes look a lil close together....Seems like the 06's were wider????

You are not the only one who thinks that. The stripes on the 2006 were wider, because of the changes in the hood they added a little taper to the stripes to make them flow better for the 2008+ models.

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that Yellow is nice.....But that Red and Black ACR in front of the Yellow gets my vote COOOOOR :headbang:

Ok Ok its the Wing thing, I love em

Dear Santa, Please may I have.... :santa2:

GBS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like yellow but I'm not sure I really like that yellow. I like the previous yellow on your Viper better.

Last edited:

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not usually a huge fan of yellow, but this car looks great!! What a beauty!! The stripes, rear black out and black top really set it off. This car will draw crowds, even more than the SSG, and there will be very, very few of them.:2tu:

Bill

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this a recent pic of the Plant delivery area?....the last of the VOIXs were built in December/08...maybe they got stuck at prefix.......nice pics anyway...

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
When was this picture taken?? It is exactly like the one we just got in, so wondering if this is the car we have in stock? It would be cool to be able to give whomever buys it in the future a picture of it while it was at the plant.

Bill Pemberton
Woodhouse Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Viper
1-800-889-1893

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This thread's title *****. Those of us who like yellow.

Let me tell you something. EVERYONE LOVES YELLOW!!!

Even the "Red is faster guys" know deep in their hearts they would rather be driving a yellow car. They secretly love yellow car as well. New title

Everyone Loves Yellow! lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi