Forum Marked "Read"

DavidSB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the old site, when I opened a forum and looked around and then closed it, the radio button would automatically change color (or maybe shape?) to indicate that there were no posts I hadn't seen. I can't get the new site to do this so no matter how many times I look within a forum, the forum's radio button stays the same and I waste a lot of time looking at forums where there are no new posts. Any ideas?
David

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the old site, when I opened a forum and looked around and then closed it, the radio button would automatically change color (or maybe shape?) to indicate that there were no posts I hadn't seen. I can't get the new site to do this so no matter how many times I look within a forum, the forum's radio button stays the same and I waste a lot of time looking at forums where there are no new posts. Any ideas?
David

if you have looked at all the threads in a forum, or, you just want to mark them all read, find the large blue dot on the left side of the forum. click on that twice. the blue dot will turn grey. all posts now in that thread have been marked as read. hope this helps.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960