Found a supplier for chrome & CF rear lettering, who is interested?

Vip-RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chrome side lettering have been a success in the Viper nation, and leavs us with no option for rear chrome lettering for our cars. I have found a supplier that will custom make the "Dodge", "Viper RT/10", and "Viper GTS" for the rear bumper in chrome and CF. They will have the same factory look, be in the same font, size and bubble-like form. I for one will get a few. I will put in an order for these chrome letters and was wondering how many people would be interested in this so we can get a bulk price on them. Also, if any dealers would like to get these, please let me know.

OP
OP
V

Vip-RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK...this is the news so far...They do have a license with Dodge already, but it wouldn't hurt to ask someone again.
Dean, what is the e-mail for Tony Estes and Joe Houss so that I may contact them.

The letters will most likely be sold as a set of four including the side and rear letters. I am working to get them to have an option to sell rear letters and side letters separately. They will have them in chrome, real carbon fiber colors and other colors. The colors are the same colors that are found on this site. The wood colors will not be available, but the other colors will be.
Possible colors

I am working to get a good fair price, so please hold on! I will keep everyone updated.

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Licensing would be necessary for any item carrying a Dodge or Viper logo. Please call Fiona at Viper HQ for details on how to obtain licensing at 800-998-1110.

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i would also be interested in the rear only dodge and the viper gts in chrome just had the sides replaced thank you keep the info coming

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I applaud your efforts, but yah, chrome on the side of a viper...not sure thats classy enough...

Tomer

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would be very interested. However, I would suggest running it through Tony Estes or Joe Houss to Dodge and make sure they don't get worked up about use of the trademarked name/logos.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Antonio,

I think it sounds great. Much better than paying nealy 60 to 70 bucks for each Viper GTS side!!!!!

Any other colors and can they do custom lettering like "Supercharged" etc..??

Gerald

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the Viper look's better without any lettering or hood snake. The stock stuff is too much, extra stuff on the car seems on the order of fuzzy dice.

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll take all 4, a set of four including the side and rear letters in Dodge Viper GTS in Bright White.

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by SLITHRN on 09-06-2002 at 08:30 AM</font>

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tomer:
I applaud your efforts, but yah, chrome on the side of a viper...not sure thats classy enough...

Tomer

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I hope that's a joke, Chrome letters on the side of any color viper is one of the best cosmetic mods you can make.. Looks incredible..

Gerld

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree, but for some reason, the factory keeps dissing contrasting colors for the badging. The early black RTs had silver or argent lettering that looked great, but not as cool as chrome. I had an inside source at CAAP that came up with a full set of chrome badging. It looked bitchen' on my blue GTS till I wiped the "VIPER GTS" off the rear fascia with the concrete wall past "The Kink" at Road America.
crying.gif

H8TOW8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am interested in chrome rear only. Oh, BTW, the chrome on the sides of my car looks very classy. I get compliments from spectators and fellow Viper owners all the time.

OP
OP
V

Vip-RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would need the address to where to ship when we get all of this going. So please email me your shipping info if you have not done so.