Free Atlanta Dyno to a Viper, 308 and Vette

Siegel Racing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all,
I'm involved with an experimental spark plug company. They have done thousands of hours of engine dyno testing, but now they are looking for some "chassis dyno" results to use for marketing. The first sets of production plugs are now available for the Viper, 308, and C5 Vette.

I can offer a free dyno session to the first 308, Viper and 6-speed C5.

The plugs main improvement is mid-range and throttle tip-in, so we won't be running high-load to redline (much )

If you have one of these, and are intereted in a free dyno, and a free set of plugs, give me a shout.

Thanks,

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might be interested..... Does it matter that I am just about as modified as you can get?? (naturally aspirated that is)

OP
OP
S

Siegel Racing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We could certainely try ;) I'm sure the head engineer would be happy to try your car, and if they have the gains that they should, I bet yours will be one of the most exciting videos ;) . Seriously, if they work, they will be looking for a car for the commercial.

Give me a shout if your interested

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, faster to the repair shop....

Excuses:
My Belt is slipping
My car wont keep running
My clutch is slipping
My Intercooler is not cooling
My Air/Fuel is too lean

And last but not least,
My ****** itches!

All in fun, you know I luv ya bro-

Regards,

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even when my belt was slipping the other day, I pulled 830 at the tires. Where were you, Mr "I'm afraid to get on the dyno"?

bbwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

JD

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RIGHT ON JD!!!!!!!!

I got a 308 that we can use & how about my spec miata, playing around on the dyno the other day we found a 1 hp improvement in the plugs alone( thats a big deal in a spec miata!)

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And last but not least,
My ****** itches!

Could someone help me please, I am unable to distingush if this was posted towards JD or just a problem MD has :laugh:

You both are my b*****s at the track or on the street !! :eek: :eek: :shocked: ;)

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Martin -

I meant to ask you... ever get that fuel problem fixed? Or are you going to

meeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww

all day and night like you did last week?

JD

OP
OP
S

Siegel Racing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well now, not sure how to jump into this one...

Anyway, we should do a whole Viper Dyno day or something... I just realized I didn't really introduce myself here.

My name's Scott Siegel and I'm the Performance Engineer at Subaru of Gwinnett. My background is Mechanical Engineering at Georgia Tech, with LOTS of time spent with GT Motorsports on the turbocharged, methanol injected Formula SAE cars. Shifter kart factory driver, Spec Miata and some driver instruction.

We can always do dynoing and tuning (almost any engine management) but the big offer here is that I have gotten invloved with this spark plug manufacturer. They are happy to pay for the dyno time, in exchange for the data, and maybe some marketing video/pics.

Give me a call, or drop me an e-mail if you're interested,

Thanks,
[email protected]

JoeD

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Scott -

Met ya at the QT Station in Duluth a few months back while in my "almost" stock red, white and blue 96 GTS. Throw my name in the hat - will gladly visit your dyno.