Free Car Fax

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
About once a week, someone asks "Can someone run a CarFax for me on this Viper".

So here you go, you can run it for free yourself:

http://www.carfax.com/cfm/promo.cfm?name=military

Just enter a bogus email address. They say you can only run one for free, but I cleared my cookies and refreshed the page and ran another one :)

Not sure how long this promotion will work.

Jerry Dobson

OP
OP
J

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was wondering when someone was going to respond. Would be nice if they leave this promotion active for a while.

How did I find out about it? I go to www.slickdeals.net in the morning and take a quick look for anything free / cheap. It changes daily.

RonC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These reports can be so screwed up. I checked my viper just for fun. Mileage is way high, and I know how that happened. Twice now, in emissions, the guys can't seem to understand how to read an odometer. Then it claims two owners in Arizona. I know how that happened too. I have changed my plates to custom.

Gotta love it when 2300 = 23000 and 2800 = 28000. Curse that little 1/10 digit!!!

Oh check out the 2 Liter engine!

<font color="red">
Year/Make/Model: 1994 DODGE VIPER RT/10

Body Style: CONVERTIBLE
Engine: 2.0L L4 SMPI SOHC 16V
Fuel: GASOLINE
Driveline: REAR WHEEL DRIVE
Manufactured in: UNITED STATES
Safety Equipment: Passive (automatic) belts

Standard Equipment: Power Steering, Air Conditioning Optional, AM / FM Cassette, Power Brakes, Removable panels, Tilt Wheel

</font>

Ron

Cris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey just did it. Thanks. I am surprised at the limited information. My Vipers are both 1 owner (I just don't sell things very well). They only have as-delivered mileage etc.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960