FREE track time at Mid OH

OP
OP
L

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shandon's Viper looks amazing, I really like the front Autoform splitter, balances out the look.

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shandon's Viper looks amazing, I really like the front Autoform splitter, balances out the look.

Thanks Leslie

Here is a Video of the Young Leslie schooling (I mean respectfully passing) some porsches and near the end you see Allen in the 06 Striped coupe fly by! My stupid memory card ran out of space! The rest of that run would have been so awesome because Allen and Leslie were tearing up the track!:2tu::2tu::2tu:

Be sure to make it full screen!

Mid Ohio OVPC :: leslieallen.flv video by Shandon8387 - Photobucket

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leslie or Allen If you want that Video in True HighDef 960P let me know and I can put it on a memory stick and mail it to you. The conversion thats above realy took the detail out but then again some of the video was well over a 2Gig in size:D so uploading it would have taken all week;)

OP
OP
L

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow great video, did you see how Allen just FLEW by us in his black coupe? hahaa

that last run was a lotta fun, 'madness' was sooo slick from all the rubber layed down the past 3 days of running, we were sliding all over the place!

Konza800

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm going to put the official addicted mark at roughly 3 seconds after I first laid eyes on the car in person.

Madness is my favorite part of the track! And that last run was definitely a lot of fun!

V

Venomiss

Wow I just caught the updated pictures and video-AWESOME!

Thanks for sharing the experience!

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad to hear you all had a lot of fun out there, and safely. I think I saw a Po'sha go by you on the straight though, how did that happen! That will show up on youtube!! LOL Now, get a lap timer and see what you can do. That's makes it a lot more interesting. ;)

OP
OP
L

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad to hear you all had a lot of fun out there, and safely. I think I saw a Po'sha go by you on the straight though, how did that happen! That will show up on youtube!! LOL Now, get a lap timer and see what you can do. That's makes it a lot more interesting. ;)

hahaa! we were pointing them by so we could videotape Allen in his black coupe:D

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Actually I think the Po'sha driver paid Leslie 50 bucks to know what it felt like to pass a Viper? So she put the car in neutral and I pulled on the emergency brake :lmao: