From frame to it's here, it will be delivered tomorrow!!!

OP
OP
V

ViperGMC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I didn't mean to get everyone side tracked on the manual. There is a user's guide that was in the trunk with the floor mats along with a DVD. Very nicely done and I should have looked it over more carefully before i went out on the road. I was told by the dealer that the Warranty card and owners manual had to be order from SRT.

The "tan" interior is very nice. I wanted all leather, but was tired of black and did not want black/red. I would have preferred black/tan, but that is not an option.

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered sepia as well and for the same reason.

e-mailing my salesman to apply for the warranty card and owner's manual as I will require those items.

Scratch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So we all are familiar with the poster :D

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
V

ViperGMC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OK just got back from a spirited drive. Played around a little more with the traction and suspension. First, the launch control is a blast! I am not a drag racer (road racer) so I don't do much from a standing start but I did half dozen launches and left some nice long tire tracks, love the smell of rubber. Then went down some windy country roads. I am more used to the car now, so I pushed it more. It still feels and sounds like a Viper but with more control. I love the race suspension mode, it tightens the car right up, stays planted and settles nicely through the turns. Was able to really get on it out of the corner and in sport mode (TC), the rear twitches a bit but stays very stable. Next time I will go down the same road in race suspension but in race TC and compare. Its going to be a great track car and loads of fun.

The drone between 3,600 and 4,400 is really bad though. Stay above or below and its fine. No problem staying above 4,400 and having a blast but you are really moving, so you need to be in the mood. Or just take it nice and easy and stay below 3,500. Loads loads of comments, people are really loving the cars.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang