From Pretender to Contender

Blazin' Blue Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have been coming to this site for about two years dreaming of the day when I could write as an actual Viper Owner. Well todays' the day. I just picked up my Dream Car, a 97 GTS Blue/White and simply cherry. Exctasy has a name and that name is VIPER!

tmcalist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations. You should be able to sleep in about 2 days, but the smile will be with you for a LOONNGG time.

2001 Sapphire Blue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the surreal world!! You don't have to work out anymore..cause the increase in your heartbeat burns those calories fast. Even after 2 years..my hands start sweating right after I turn the key! My wife makes fun of me, but who cares...it's an awesome car and it has awesome powers!!!

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the surreal world!! You don't have to work out anymore..cause the increase in your heartbeat burns those calories fast. Even after 2 years..my hands start sweating right after I turn the key! My wife makes fun of me, but who cares...it's an awesome car and it has awesome powers!!!

Blazin B,
As the Self Annointed President of the fictitious "96-97 Blue/White Vipers are the Coolest Color Club", Congratulations! :2tu:

The post above WILL mirror my sentiments when I finally purchase a Blue/White Viper. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a LOT of blue and white trading going on lately! What are the guys who are selling them buying as replacements????

VIPowER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It's a great feeling isn't it. My 2001 GTS/ACR arrived from California yesterday. It is my first purchase on eBay. CONGRATULATIONS!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness