Front Facia Push Retainer part# needed

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there a chrysler part number for the Front Facia Plastic Push Retainers (Christmas Trees) to connect the facia to the core support?

I'd like to cross the number for a Napa part number or something similar. I need about 18.

Chuck you out there?

Last edited:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FWIW, McMaster.com has these fasteners but I never measured mine. If you can get the measurements, you should be able to get them from McMaster but I'd check with Tator first...I'd be surprised if he doesn't have these in stock and with a VCA discount.

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FWIW, McMaster.com has these fasteners but I never measured mine. If you can get the measurements, you should be able to get them from McMaster but I'd check with Tator first...I'd be surprised if he doesn't have these in stock and with a VCA discount.

Both Lowes and Home Depot sell these things in a variety of sizes if speed is an issue.

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just recently removed my fascia to clean the overflow bottle and to inspect that area since I had never seen in there. Although I replaced all the christmas tree fasteners with body bolts, I did find the fasteners here (these are the exact same size as the ones that I replaced)...

Facia Panel Retainers Chrysler

You must be registered for see images attach

Cost was $6.99 (for 50) + $3.90 (S&H) = Total $10.89

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just recently removed my fascia to clean the overflow bottle and to inspect that area since I had never seen in there. Although I replaced all the christmas tree fasteners with body bolts, I did find the fasteners here (these are the exact same size as the ones that I replaced)...

Facia Panel Retainers Chrysler

You must be registered for see images attach

Cost was $6.99 (for 50) + $3.90 (S&H) = Total $10.89

LOL, thanks. Funny, I was just looking at that site!

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that is a pepboys/autozone/advanceauto/napa item
i couldnt see someone individually ordering those OEM, then again, some people like paying a few bucks a piece for something like this when they can get a 20-pack for the same price...

Also, any bodyshop will have a supply of these "christmasstree" things.
When i painted my facia lastyear they gave me a handfull.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just recently removed my fascia to clean the overflow bottle and to inspect that area since I had never seen in there. Although I replaced all the christmas tree fasteners with body bolts,

I did the same except for the four fasteners in the front bumper opening that are difficult to get to. I'll replace those soon as they are a PITA to remove...let alone install. I left them out the last time I removed my fascia.

sirhc76

Enthusiast
Reaction score
fastenal has them in stock at most locations along with several other odds and ends for the viper.

Automotive Specific Fasteners | Fastenal

I believe its a ford part and you can also get the dorman version from any help section. I went back in with rivet nuts after the 3rd time I removed my fascia.

sweet gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bring 1 to a local body shop and they will problem give them to you. Then has a whole selection of shapes and sizes, quite common for them. This is what I did for the same clips on my Gen II.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang