Front Viper Emblems

viperdude118

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So I am really starting to get serious about finding the right viper RT/10 to buy. I have been looking at several different cars and noticed that some have Emblems on the front top part of the bumper while some cars do not.

It does not appear to be singled out to any one year either as I have seen 01's with and without them as well as 00's with and without them. I test drove a red 01 last weekend and it did not have one. I know the 92's did not have them, but I have seen some 93's with them.. Can anyone clarify why this is?

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
some people take thes emplms off, to give the car a more clean look. Ive seen vipers where they take all the emplems off.

Randy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
All Vipers should have had front emblems from the factory, as far as I know.

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its also a red flag that the car has been hit in the front in some manner. Many repairs are not replacing the emblem.

Jeff

Dixter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most likely the owner has had to re-finish the facia... they get beat up
pretty bad from rock chips and curb banging....

The shop that took off the badge should have put it back on... they are easy to purchase and it just applied with double sided tape...

ryan94rt10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hey viperdude

what type of viper are you looking for...i have a 94 rt/10...and could be swayed into selling mine for the right price...how much you looking to spend?

ryan

OP
OP
V

viperdude118

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hey viperdude

what type of viper are you looking for...i have a 94 rt/10...and could be swayed into selling mine for the right price...how much you looking to spend?

ryan

Between 35k and 45k, I know this is a broad range but I haven't decided if I want a Gen I or Gen II. I had been thinking Gen I all along, but after driving the 01, I may focus on the Gen II's. There is not as big of a gap in prices for Gen I's with low mileage vs. Gen II's with say 20k-30k miles.

The only thing I know for sure is it has to be a Red RT/10 and there are plenty of those out there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery