Funny Thing Happened on Drive Home Today

Mutts02GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Today was forecast to be the ONLY day with no chance of rain this week so I took the Viper to work today. I'm driving home this evening and I pull up to a redlight behind a newer body style Vette. The rear window is tinted so I can't get a good look at the driver but from her drivers side mirror I can tell it's a Blonde female. We are fourth and fifth cars back in line, she is looking at my Viper in her side mirror when the light turns green, the first three cars pull off and she is still sitting there looking in her side mirror and my Snake, must have been the RED that got her attention! Lol, anyway I tap the horn and motion for her to move because there are cars behind me as well. I saw her head snap forward with the "Oh S@#$" motion and she tears off. I just thought it was funny and wanted to share after having a crappy Monday at work. Take care. Jeff:D

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You sure she wasn't staring at you rather than the red Viper? That's what I tell myself. Helps me feel better about myself.

02 F.E. TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im at that akward age now- too young for medicare and too old for women to care. Thank goodness for the Viper.

OP
OP
M

Mutts02GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im at that akward age now- too young for medicare and too old for women to care. Thank goodness for the Viper.

+1 on that for sure! Lucky for me I'm married already. I had a troop tell me and I quote " MSgt Cornett, you're lucky to have found someone at your age......" unquote:crazy2:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who had flash backs to the Lance thread? Viper and Vette at redlight, woman driving Corvette, etc :D

A friend rode with me a couple days ago and he kept saying it was funny how everyone looked at the car when we drove by. I corrected him and said they probably just recognized me. I just never said if it was from a good or bad thing that they recognized me from :D

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who had flash backs to the Lance thread? Viper and Vette at redlight, woman driving Corvette, etc :D

A friend rode with me a couple days ago and he kept saying it was funny how everyone looked at the car when we drove by. I corrected him and said they probably just recognized me. I just never said if it was from a good or bad thing that they recognized me from :D

I did right away. I thought it was an early April Fools joke.

OP
OP
M

Mutts02GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Holy s&@$ Chad, you're right. I forgot all about that, if I had remembered I probably wouldn't have posted the thread. I hadn't owned my Viper too long when that happened, it was funny that he got busted like he did. Sorry though, no "schooling" here by anybody, I just thought it was funny how our cars always get looks from the Vette owners but when you catch them, or wave back, it's like it never happened.....dunno.

ViperJon1996

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I once drove my Viper to a Chevy dealership where they were having a Corvette car show. Next thing I know, there is a crowd around my car. One of the wives of one of the Corvette owners said " Honey, why didn't you get one of these!" Hell, I'd love to have a Z06 myself. AND a Viper!

Silver04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those willing to share, please help us newbies with the Lance story. I searched but could only find something related to a short dude...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang