Fusebox Cover?

ViperCLKGTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it to find a fusebox cover for the fusebox under the dash? I found a Viper I really, really like ('01 GTS 40,000 miles) and that's the only thing wrong with it beside normal front fascia scrapes from the driveway. He says one day he was doing some maintance and in a moment of frustration broke the tabs off of it and lost it? I don't even know where to look.

OP
OP
V

ViperCLKGTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And then ask the seller what other things he did when frustrated.

I did he assured me nothing else, real nice guy and from what I can tell honest but as I learned when buying my last truck that doesn't mean anything anymore.

It is a beautiful care though! '01 GTS, Red/White, Cognac, Not a ding on it except the fron fascia scrapes, brand new Pilot Sports, looks like it just left the showroom except for that stinkin fusebox cover.....

OP
OP
V

ViperCLKGTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only one I got, sorry about the quality it's off my phone

You must be registered for see images attach

I didn't wanna seem rude and get down on my knees and really check it, check it out because I was just looking, not testing to buy. If I got down again to see it, I'm gonna get it on a lift and have it fully inspected

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A cognac colored one will probably be harder to find since it is not as common an interior color as black.

I'd suggest emailing JonB at PartsRack and telling him what you are looking for and why you are asking (i.e. considering buying a car that is missing this part). Better to email this question than call since you are not yet needing to buy anything. The other popular places for used parts is Don Scharf Auto, and, I believe x2builders also.

OP
OP
V

ViperCLKGTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was getting ready to send something JonB's way but didn't even think about x2builders, I was gonna say that it being cognac probably would narrow it down even more but if worst comes to worst I'll settle with a stock one and maybe try to color match it.