GA VCA Events this weekend - AutoX Sunday, Car Show Sat

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AutoX This Sunday -

Registration opens at 10a… 1st car goes off at 11:30a. This is a co-event with the GA PCA. ALL CARS WELCOME! This means that if you want to bring that miata, that BMW, that Talon, or that maxima, you can! Cost: $25.

Location is 85 north to Hwy. 316 north, exit Sugarloaf Pkwy., go right, proceed about 5 miles to the Fairgrounds on the left.

Don't be afraid… this is a great chance to learn to drive your car the way it was meant to be driven… in a safe, controlled environment. :) bring a helmet and if you don't have one there will be some available for loan.

GACS Charity Car Show - This Weekend - Sat April 23rd from 10a to 2p

Time - 10a to 2p. Event to benefit Gerogia AGAPE . Location: 1575 Indian Trail Rd. Norcross, GA 30093. See http://www.agnautogallery.com/AutoShow.htm for more details. This is bound to be a fun one. And they called me begging for vipers to show up. So if you want to impress, let's make a big showing.

Possible 2nd car Show on Sunday April 24th...

There is also a rumor that there _may_ be a car show up at ******* in Gwinett on Sunday… but I don't have any details yet… If it looks to be real, I'll let y'all know. probably 10-2. discounts on food to be given for bringing the cars out!

I hope to see you out there this weekend!

As always, feel free to contact me anytime on my mobile at 770-630-1760 or at [email protected] .

Joseph

ViperLB

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I might drop by the show Saturday. Have they confirmed which exotics will be out there? They don't mention any Vipers! :)

OP
OP
J

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There will be vipers if the GA VCA makes a showing. My wife is only giving me a hall-pass for one of the two days, so I'm doing the autoX... but there should be a few vipers there.

c'mon out! It'll be a blast!

JD

ChrisGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there Sunday. I was already planning to attend the PCA autocross, but now that it is a joint event I am looking forward to it even more!