Gas, Brake and Clutch pedal assembly manually adjustable in a 1996 RT/10?

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, my back is still not good enough to twist around under there to look but when I get into this 96' RT/10, I literally have to arch my back to stretch my legs out to push the clutch to the bottom floor and for the brake and gas pedals. The seat is all the way to the front and I almost need a helper back support pillow to make it work. I am not a midget at 5' 8" (well maybe to you Texas guys it is small) Seems like the pedal assembly is way, way in the tunnel. Are these manually adjustable or something? It's my first non-Gen III as the GEN III had electronic adjustable pedals. Thoughts?

Indy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think they were introduced in 1996 for the GTS and 1997 for the RT10....if you have them, there should be a knob halfway down towards the pedals under the steering wheel. But it looks like you need to grow longer legs :lmao:

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Is the whole pedal box interchangable between the two models by any chance? I know I had the box out on a 94 once to work on a clutch bushing and it came out pretty easy. Didn't know if you could swap the box and the knee kick panel under the steering wheel to convert over or if it was more involved than that. Since it's an entirely mechanical system in the earlier cars I didn't know how many pieces were involved in the assembly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi