Gen 1 AC compressor o-ring sizes?

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to have a friend recharge my AC tomorrow, and I also want to have the AC o-rings on the compressor replaced at the same time. He asked me to bring the o-rings with me b/c he wasn't sure if he'd have the right size or not. Anyone know what size they are? I remember a thread had pics with the sizes, but looks like the pics are gone now. TIA!

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I took the car in early yesterday morning and the tech/friend of mine was able to match them up with AC o-rings they had in their parts department. AC is recharged with new o-rings, so lets hope the charge lasts this time!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad

You should be able to do this one! You got to watch my recharge in KS....or OK....or WY...where ever the heck that was! LOL

:D

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad

You should be able to do this one! You got to watch my recharge in KS....or OK....or WY...where ever the heck that was! LOL

:D

If it was just a recharge, I would've hit up Wally World bought the cans and did it. But since we replaced the o-rings as well, I needed a real AC machine to **** down any freon in the car (there was a little, but not much lol), before refilling. Didn't want to risk it becoming a mess when I pulled the AC lines off.

I don't remember where we were, I just remember you trying to run over Mark's car when we were leaving :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte