Gen 3 Convertible rear valance/bumper inserts. Turned out nice!

Kirkinsb

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Morketh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That does look nice, how much did it cost you?

Also, just curious, why do people blank out their license plates when they take pictures of their car? People see it while you are driving down the road, anyone can get your license plate...

OP
OP
K

Kirkinsb

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

Morketh.....the damn things are kind of expensive for some simple plastic pieces..... They certainly jack the price up because it is for a viper. They are about $200 shipped. They are soft molded plastic. Won't crack or break. Found mine one ebay. brand new from a mopar dealer....

I don't know why people always blank out their license plate... I see it done more often on places like craigslist for cars for sale... Good question actually.

Twn Trbo...I thought about a mesh insert as well...but I guess I was just too lazy to fabricate some....and these Mopar inserts fit so darn nice....they fit perfect.

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do the cops pull you over all the time for having the numbers blacked out on the plates? :dunno:

I get hassled now and then for no front plate. If I blacked out the rear, they'd really freak out. :lmao:

OP
OP
K

Kirkinsb

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Allen....I blacked out the rear using photoshop....it is not really blacked out. We are supposed to run a front plate in NE...but I have not yet.... I am sure I will get pulled over sooner or later for it.:nono:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang