gen 4 battery

rjsrt10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a 2008 coupe and want to change out the factory battery. What is a recommended replacement?

Silver04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you get stuck somewhere or is it just due?

AutoZone is where I got mine a few mths ago - I am pretty sure you will be getting a ton of opinions pretty soon. Tomato, tamahtoe - As long as it doesn't blow up, :drive:

Good luck!!

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I replaced our Gen III and Gen IV's with Die-Hard Platinum batteries...size is a Group 34, conventional top terminals...AGM=no leak...excellent warranty and LONG projected service life.

Steve M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I replaced our Gen III and Gen IV's with Die-Hard Platinum batteries...size is a Group 34, conventional top terminals...AGM=no leak...excellent warranty and LONG projected service life.

This is what I'll be going with as well...I ran a 34/78 DieHard Platinum (so it had top and side terminals) in my previous '02 Camaro, and it was a fantastic battery that gave me 0 problems. Have one in my wife's Celica that has been daily driven for the past 4 years, also no issues.

I just like that they are maintenance and leak free. Killer warranty too.

OP
OP
R

rjsrt10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Someone on another thread said something about Optima. thanks for the advice... Guess I'll be going to Sears!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc