Gen 5 logo on Tonight Show! Tonight?

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear Dodge, you're welcome. :D

I went to a taping of the Tonight Show today and the girl beside me (really pretty brunette) was part of a pre-show taping they did outside the studio. When we got seated, they filmed her as part of the intro to the segment she's going to be in. Who was right beside her wearing his Gen 5 logo shirt? ME! She said she was told her segment won't air tonight, so I'm not sure when, but whenever it does air, the nameless Gen 5 logo will be there! :2tu:

Hopefully Ralph will see it and send me a Gen 5 as a thank you :rolaugh:

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bet they edit you out of the picture. Have you ever looked at yourself in a mirror?:lmao:

That's not helpful. Stay on topic. The topic is Ralph sending me a Gen 5 for the advertising :D

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Who was the main guest on the show? That will help narrow it down to when it will air. Having fun out in Kali Chad?

Main guest was Katherine Heigl. The show did air last night, but from what she (the brunette) was told, the skit she was in will air at a later date. I saw some of the show last night, but no crowd shots. Leno must be working with my agent trying to finalize my appearance fee. Cali has been really fun. Those who complain about Atlanta traffic need to come here for a week :omg:

Ratings killer right there....:rolaugh:

Again, not on topic, can I ban a mod? :rolaugh:

Chad,
Where are you staying and how long you going to be here in So Cal ?

I'm in the Los Angeles/Beverly Hills area until Sunday (10th) and then driving to San Diego for 3 days (10th-12th). Shoot me a PM if you're anywhere nearby. Thinking about making today my "go to Malibu" day.

gen v logo

chad

Euchi is obviously the smartest person here. A few of you need to take lessons from this man! :D

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:rolaugh::lmao::hahaup:

Well spoken!:lmao:

Would show the world America does have ugly people!:D

You of all people should watch what they post....and wear :lmao:

This would be Robert at VOI. He had a different pair of Bermuda shorts each day. I heard several people requested refunds from the VCA after seeing him :omg:

You must be registered for see images attach

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score

This would be Robert at VOI. He had a different pair of Bermuda shorts each day. I heard several people requested refunds from the VCA after seeing him :omg:

:hahaup: Hehe that is hilarious...looking good! :1up:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahahahaha. You are funny Chad. Admit it. You wish you had style and class like I do! :D

You missed my snappy orange shorts I wore the first day leaving Dayton. :lmao:

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

See, this is why we should have a VOI every year. You just can't get good entertainment like this anywhere else....................... :D

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahahahaha. You are funny Chad. Admit it. You wish you had style and class like I do! :D

You missed my snappy orange shorts I wore the first day leaving Dayton. :lmao:

Would these be the orange shorts you were talking about??

Where can I get some shorts like these?? I need several pairs :2tu:

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't sweat the shorts Robert. Any guy who wears a shirt that says "You IMPORT sounds like my A$$ after a night of Mexican food" is alright. :2tu:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stretch - How you got that shot when you were not there baffles me!:lmao:

Yes, those are the ones!

As to where to get them, Ron Jons Surf Shop. :D Also Walmart has some good ones too for around $4!:D

Rx- why thanks you!:)

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know Mopar Boy, we haven't met yet, so I wanted to reserve my judgement about you from this forum until that chance happened. I now know why everyone picks on you !! You must have attended VOI single, cause no woman in her right mind would let you get past the curb dressed like that. Sorry didn't want to steal this thread!!

All kidding aside, can't wait to meet many of the VCO, VCA members!!

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad, no pics of you in the ******* Shanghai shirt? I had to travel halfway around the world to get that for you. lol

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:lmao: Ouch! Another attack from Lose Race yellow nation onto their leader. With it starting out like this, I think its gonna be a good day :D

No attack on my part but the Yellow nation can give each other constructive criticism for the betterment of one and all. Alpha males have the intestinal fortitude to do so. The Red nation, on the other hand, well as I've said before:

redclown.jpg

:D:D:D

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stretch - How you got that shot when you were not there baffles me!:lmao:

Yes, those are the ones!

As to where to get them, Ron Jons Surf Shop. :D Also Walmart has some good ones too for around $4!:D

Rx- why thanks you!:)

Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't :dunno:

:lmao:

I had to post it though because the shorts rock and the shirt is hilarious :2tu:

Those shorts seem to match my new favorite hat too:

Tom Sessions

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would these be the orange shorts you were talking about??

Where can I get some shorts like these?? I need several pairs :2tu:

Hey that looks like a truckstop I was in the other day. Oh yea I took this picture.
Good stuff travels fast around the VCA. Must be a Yellow thing.

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey that looks like a truckstop I was in the other day. Oh yea I took this picture.
Good stuff travels fast around the VCA. Must be a Yellow thing.

You're right Tom, yellow is always associated with fast things :2tu: