Gen 5 logo on Tonight Show! Tonight?

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, since I can only quote a few things at a time on my phone, I will do this in a few posts.
What have I told you about Stench? He's a loose cannon. Sometimes your friends are really enemies trying to keep you close for a sneak attack :eater:

You insulting my buddy, you loose cannon you!?:nunu:
Mopar Boy's pic looks like it belongs on Funny Pictures at WalMart, LOL. Maybe someone should submit it to the site. :D

That's horrible yet funny!:lmao:

:lmao: Ouch! Another attack from Lose Race yellow nation onto their leader. With it starting out like this, I think its gonna be a good day :D

That is a little harsh is t it from someone who is a fellow Yellow Nation member isn't it?:hmmm:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know Mopar Boy, we haven't met yet, so I wanted to reserve my judgement about you from this forum until that chance happened. I now know why everyone picks on you !! You must have attended VOI single, cause no woman in her right mind would let you get past the curb dressed like that. Sorry didn't want to steal this thread!!

All kidding aside, can't wait to meet many of the VCO, VCA members!!

From you too?:omg: A fellow Canadian!:omg: Thats horrific!

No attack on my part but the Yellow nation can give each other constructive criticism for the betterment of one and all. Alpha males have the intestinal fortitude to do so. The Red nation, on the other hand, well as I've said before:

redclown.jpg

:D:D:D

Aaaaaahahahahaha!:lmao: You are forgiven! I love that pic!:rolaugh:

Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't :dunno:

:lmao:

I had to post it though because the shorts rock and the shirt is hilarious :2tu:

Those shorts seem to match my new favorite hat too:
You must be registered for see images

Next year at the nats we need to both wear our goods! Liven up that party!:lmao:
Hey that looks like a truckstop I was in the other day. Oh yea I took this picture.
Good stuff travels fast around the VCA. Must be a Yellow thing.

That's right too! I forgot! Now I remember that pic! It was you. That was after the cop was after me for no reason! :lmao: Really! It's true! Must have been the Canadian plates.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96