Gen V Now Shipping!!!

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ralph just tweeted that they got the okay to start shipping. Can't wait to see one at my local dealer!!

The pic he tweeted:
You must be registered for see images attach

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
great 30 cars one for each dealer...at least i'll get to see one in person. Prolly next weekend.

interesting to see the 2 reds side by side. allows u to really appreciate how very different they are from ea other. both beautiful in different ways. also, the more i see solids, the happier i am that i chose stripe delete.

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
great 30 cars one for each dealer...at least i'll get to see one in person. Prolly next weekend.

interesting to see the 2 reds side by side. allows u to really appreciate how very different they are from ea other. both beautiful in different ways. also, the more i see solids, the happier i am that i chose stripe delete.

The Viper is a beautiful woman. You can dress her in stripes, or a little black dress, or bright red and she is stunning regardless. I agree with you for your your color, Shadow Blue with Sepia leather makes her sophisticated and elegant. She's a knockout :2tu:

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes its very exciting & I'm told the shadow blue really needs to be seen in person since the pics dont do it justice. Also psyched about sepia but I totally understand why u changed to red/black given your paint choice. again, they are THE two strykers that I most anticipate seeing. Was all gung ** about the LE. But if they only make 800 cars this year, 150 LE's actually is a lot less "limited" than your car (or mine). Very satisfied with the choice indeed.

Cant wait to see one in 1st person in any trim. fingers crossed for next week.

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You'll love it in person. When I finally saw the Stryker at the Toronto Auto Show, I had to pick my jaw off the floor.

Stunning color, but too rich for my blood! Can't wait for my white one!

ArnarFB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see they fixed the panel gaps on the hood...

I want to see one so bad. Hopefully I'll find one in Orlando in April. Think I have a chance?

TexasTorred

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just came back from caap.

Believe the stryker red with red interior in the picture is destined for 'Bon Jovi.'

Black or saddle interior for me.....but heh, who can argue with a Rock Star!

Also--I'm starting to like the 'base model's' hood vs. the 2 venter on the GTS

Last edited:

AJ usmc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sweet... I need to take a tour of the plant and staging area when there's more colors. ive got it down to 3 so far. I just did the math, and at my current rate, in 2yrs and 3 months I can order one at 120k (loaded srt or ta):drive:

Last edited:

09 Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
glad I went with the GTS and the 2 air vented hood. The hood on the base model looks too much like my Gen IV