Gen V Oh my God

Viper 95 Kim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Last week end I had a chance to spend some time behind the wheel of this fine new SRT Gen V Viper, we had the fortunate opportunity to take a Gen V around the track at Gingerman & the Tire Rack test track in Indiana.
1. Thank you to the SRT Team and project manager Mike Shinedling for giving up your week end for the Illinois club activities. 2. Thank you to Ralph Gilles for making this car a reality. 3. Thank you John Gastman Roanoke Motors for all the support and engagement you give to the Illinois club and Viper owners. 4. Thank you to all the people on the assemble line that put their heart and soul into building this phenomenal car. And, 5. Alex Ristonivich is by far the most committed and engaged club president in the VCA world, for which the Illinois club owes its continual and ever expanding existence to.
My only reaction every time I get into it, or near it, or hear it, is OH MY GOD what a fantastic automobile, how blessed this group is to have the dedicated group of people in their positions. Thank you all for this Viper it is truly an icon of a super car.:)

Voice of Reason

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I so wish I could have made it out to this event, I'm sure it was a blast and after attending the cruise to Wisconsin a few weeks ago know it would have been with a great group of people.

SRTviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn't really say the assembly team put their heart and soul in it when they send it out with so many QC problems.

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last week end I had a chance to spend some time behind the wheel of this fine new SRT Gen V Viper, we had the fortunate opportunity to take a Gen V around the track at Gingerman & the Tire Rack test track in Indiana.
1. Thank you to the SRT Team and project manager Mike Shinedling for giving up your week end for the Illinois club activities. 2. Thank you to Ralph Gilles for making this car a reality. 3. Thank you John Gastman Roanoke Motors for all the support and engagement you give to the Illinois club and Viper owners. 4. Thank you to all the people on the assemble line that put their heart and soul into building this phenomenal car. And, 5. Alex Ristonivich is by far the most committed and engaged club president in the VCA world, for which the Illinois club owes its continual and ever expanding existence to.
My only reaction every time I get into it, or near it, or hear it, is OH MY GOD what a fantastic automobile, how blessed this group is to have the dedicated group of people in their positions. Thank you all for this Viper it is truly an icon of a super car.:)
Glad you enjoyed - they really are a blast to drive.

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whew.... just got up form a nap...I am RESTED !! Mom cleaned up my room and made me some dinner... and I'm back here to help out on all things Viper.

So what is all this fuss about SRTViper ?? He seems like a rebel without a cause....

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he's talking about the recent reviews from Motor Trend... where it came in last behind a Ford Focus. :dunno:

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some of you just don't get it, and continue to waste space complaining. Go to settings and put him on your 'ignore list'...case closed, but I doubt it :)

Gosh , Ferrari to Viper, you have no sense of humor !! stop taking yourself so seriously !! you will have a heart attack .....lighten up .

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tell you , those power naps work.... I feel great....

I'm sorry... what the topic of this thread again ????

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great positive feedback. I just love the car, too. Would have loved to have had the chance to drive. thx for sharing.

Hemotoxic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad you had such a good time. When are you getting one?

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're welcome. *big hug*

And a big hug back Mr Hemotoxic..... I feel better now after the hug, the guys here were beating me up, and really hurt my feelings.....you know, I am very sensitive.....OK, NOT !!!

Lets play you silly Viper degenerates.... Welcome and come into my OCTOGON !!

Hemotoxin, I will tag team you if I need an assist......

Last edited:

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And a big hug back Mr Hemotoxic..... I feel better now after the hug, the guys here were beating me up, and really hurt my feelings.....you know, I am very sensitive.....OK, NOT !!!

Lets play you silly Viper degenerates.... Welcome and come into my OCTOGON !!

Hemotoxin, I will tag team you if I need an assist......

I love your sense of humor, you are a funny guy.:2tu:

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cant wait till i get behind the wheel of one.... let alone in the passenger seat. :)