Gen1 Roe Exhaust Question

Much

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I removed my Roe HF cats a few Years ago when i did my Greg Good Heads and Cam but i cant stand the smell anymore and want to but them back in.
Is there a Flowing direction of the Cats ? I cant find any Information on them , maybe someone has a Picture of the Roeracing 3" Exhaust on a Gen1.
Was the Cat closer to the Muffler or closer to the Headers because the Cat has a longer pipe on one side.

Greetings from Austria
Mike

OP
OP
Much

Much

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My Idea was to put them close to the Headers and put a second muffler between the Cat and the big Roe Muffler to get rid of some noise and smell. The Law is getting very difficult over here
The Roe Exhaust was so Common back then but today i cant find even 1 Picture of it on a Gen1 Car .
Is there a Flowing direction ?

Mike

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cats are bi-directional. I would recommend Moroso Spiral Flow mufflers. They come in 2.5 and 3.0 inch diameters. Very nice low rumble, not raspy or loud. Do you have side, or rear exhaust?

OP
OP
Much

Much

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hy Dean i have the Spiraflow Mufflers at home but they are to long to put them between the Cats and the Roe Muffler. I have Side Exhaust .
Thanks for the info that the cats are bidirectional that helps a Lot

Attachments

• IMG_20240516_140955.jpg
    IMG_20240516_140955.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 8

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96