GenV seats in a genIV

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With time and money, anything is possible. You'll have to wait until the new car is out where someone can compare mounting locations/dimensions etc

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Availability on any of the new parts will be long down the road never mind the super high price for those seats. Much easier to just have the stock seats done in high quality leather and in the colors you want. Black, tan, or red for Gen V.

Jay M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was about $5000 shape my gen III seats to my body and recover them in really nice leather. It's like a whole different car now. The only mistake I made was that they raised the seat height almost an inch. Tall people won't fit very well anymore.

~Jay

cubican

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL!!! 5000 grand? I had my seats re-shape and done with the best leather grade for 1200.00 it pays to shop around. As for the gen V is not the trim but the shape of the seat, fits better plus 2" of extra head room.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Jay M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I only got 3 quotes for the interior or and they were all about the same. I'm sure somewhere in LA there is a guy who can do quality work for less money, I just couldn't find him.

I'm looking forward to trying out the GEV V seats. Are they comfortable and supportive? My GEN III seats were neither.

~Jay

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte