Getting married on Friday (6th)

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quote:

"Does anybody know a place in Houston, TX that will rent Gen. 1 or Gen. 2 Vipers? I have found several places that rent SRT-10's, but that's it."

The rental companies are trying to tell you something...
In a GEN I, her hair will get all missed up(no top), she might also suffer hearing loss(too loud), or throw up(Vibrations), burn her legs upon exiting the car and if you're caught in the rain or have a flat...Divorce...Same applies to GEN II, minus the rain thing, but if it's nice out, she might want the top down, and in that case you're screwed..Rental companies know...A happy marriage starts in a GEN III... :cool:

What's wrong with you, man? I thought Gen3 guys NEVER start p!ssing contests. :rolleyes:

Your srt also sounds like a ups truck when stock, women LIKE vibrations, and I'm sooo sure your srt's side sills run as cool as an iceberg. Heck, even DC admits the Gen3's has heat issues. :rolleyes:

DSR207

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

"Does anybody know a place in Houston, TX that will rent Gen. 1 or Gen. 2 Vipers? I have found several places that rent SRT-10's, but that's it."

The rental companies are trying to tell you something...
In a GEN I, her hair will get all missed up(no top), she might also suffer hearing loss(too loud), or throw up(Vibrations), burn her legs upon exiting the car and if you're caught in the rain or have a flat...Divorce...Same applies to GEN II, minus the rain thing, but if it's nice out, she might want the top down, and in that case you're screwed..Rental companies know...A happy marriage starts in a GEN III...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's wrong with you, man? I thought Gen3 guys NEVER start p!ssing contests.

Your srt also sounds like a ups truck when stock <font color="red"> (His wife to be will think she is getting a package )</font>, women LIKE vibrations <font color="red"> (controlled vibrations)</font>, and I'm sooo sure your srt's side sills run as cool as an iceberg <font color="red"> (not too hot and not too cold,just right)</font>. Heck, even DC admits the Gen3's has heat issues <font color="red">(hot stuff)</font>. :2tu: :cool:

Dude(Warfang), we keep this up, he might rent a VETTE.... :confused:

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude congrats I just hate to see young guys get married you are leaving alot of untapped **** on the table. A man should never get married until he is at least 35. Anyway good luck a Viper will bring you a ton of happiness!!!

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Warfang:I have been good keeping smart comments to myself on this forum then DSR201 starts it up again. Amazing and we always get dogged for starting the smack talk.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Warfang:I have been good keeping smart comments to myself on this forum then DSR201 starts it up again. Amazing and we always get dogged for starting the smack talk.

I know. It's a sign of insecurity. It's unfortunate he's a part of the family... guess there's an idiot in every family.

pfarnz: DUDE! One day to go... hope you're getting p!ssed drunk now and surrounded by semi-nekkid women at ur bachelor party! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Congrats!

Reaction score
Congrats and good luck, today is the day.
I got married when I was 25 yrs old, knowing what I know now, and after 21 yrs of marriage, that makes me 46 yrs old, I would have married her the first day I met her.
Maybe I was lucky, but after 21 yrs, I think it was skill.
The lucky one.

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope the wedding was great! Not being on here must mean it was so enjoy the honeymoon!

Or the new wife said he could not bring his mistress (Portable PC with Viperclub.org access :) ) along on the honeymoon.

Firewater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, I just saw this thread. Congrats on your new wife. She's a cutie :2tu:

Did you ever rent a Viper for your wedding?

PICS!

OP
OP
H

HotWheelz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all your comments. I just got back from the honeymoon and we had a great time. We took a cruise to Mexico.

We just bought a new house and I don't have internet until wed. :crazy: :crazy:

But have no fear I will post some pics once it's turned on.

OP
OP
H

HotWheelz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't get to drive away in a Viper :mad: , but we did drive away in style.

"It's too bad he doesn't already own an rt/10... don't we give those away as wedding gifts to club members?"

My Viper hasn't been delivered yet. It may be because I just moved into a new house. Hopefully it will get here soon :2tu:

I haven't got any of the pics from the wedding and reception yet, but I do have some from the honeymoon. I will post pictures of the grooms cake and Amber and I driving away after the reception. I think you guys will enjoy it.

10046DSC000201.JPG

10046DSC000861.JPG

10046DSC000881.JPG

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't get to drive away in a Viper :mad: , but we did drive away in style.

"It's too bad he doesn't already own an rt/10... don't we give those away as wedding gifts to club members?"

My Viper hasn't been delivered yet. It may be because I just moved into a new house. Hopefully it will get here soon :2tu:

Sorry, but the rt/10 wedding gifts are for "Club Members". You're only an enthusiast. $100/yr gets you membership though. :D

Congrats on your ewdding and new home! I expect to congratulate you on your rt/10 purchase soon! :2tu:

OP
OP
H

HotWheelz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm still waiting on the professional pictures, but while we wait here are a couple that I thought you guys would like.

10046IM000432-med.JPG

The lady who made my cake didn't realy grasp the concept I was going for, so in this case the thought is going to have to count!

10046IM000428-med.JPG

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm still waiting on the professional pictures, but while we wait here are a couple that I thought you guys would like.

10046IM000432-med.JPG

The lady who made my cake didn't realy grasp the concept I was going for, so in this case the thought is going to have to count!

10046IM000428-med.JPG
o...m...g.... :eek:

The cake takes the cake! Welcome to the club, pal. Viper or not, you deserve to be here... you sick bast@rd. Waiting for the day you tell your kids about how romantic the Viper cake was. :D

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That cake is soooooooo cool!! Your wife must be 1000x cooler to let you get away with having a Viper wedding cake. I'm with Warfang if anyone deserves an honorary membership in the VCA, its you

OP
OP
H

HotWheelz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I've been emailing the President of the Viper Club in my area about getting an Associate Membership, but I can't get a response.

I do like the way honorary sounds.... :usa: