Getting new tires....

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You will get many answers to these tires. I put a new set on a Mustang I used to have as they looked great and were not expensive. Look at the reviews though at Tire Rack. Most say very noisey and I concur with that. I have seen them on many performance cars but there are MUCH better tires for the Viper than these.

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am running those tires currently. I will agree there are much better tires, however what is your goal? What is your budget? I dont think these tires are loud at all. Then again I do have a loud exhaust so I cant hear much over that anyway.

Suggestions will include Nitto, Toyo R888's (recent thread on those), and PS2's. For someone just driving on the street and desiring moderate performace withing a budget, I love em!!!

:usa:

OP
OP
N

Nitro187

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sounds like me... within a budget, and no crazy driving... although road noise would bother me, as I only have stock exhaust currently. I forget what I currently have on the fronts, but they're brand new... my rear treads are getting low... so maybe I'll just pick up two of these for the back and keep my front for now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine