Getting tired

Lidquidsilver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok here's how it goes everyone i talk to +or- talk aobut i saw a viper get beat by a civic a neon this and that. Yeah you get the idea. Isn't most (not all) of the vipers getting beat a kid running around on his daddys credit card and doesn't know **** about **** about dragging? That's why they are doing it on the street right ? Now when i bring up when a viper kicking the $hit out of a diablo they say "man it's a viper what did you expect." *** give me a break a diablo is 300 grand anymawhos to the point i want your comments! It's just getting on my nerves .

Jordan Gray

monnieh

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I don't have any problems with ricers. Get lot's of engine reving from goat-roper mobiles (pick-ups) which just kills me! ha.

I just take it as a sign of respect that they know who their daddy is.

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude chill out before you loose sleep over this! Anything can be made to go fast with laughing gas! Just like someones signature here " A bottle a day keeps the vettes away"

Tiepilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I get the pick-up truck engine revvers too, how funny! It's always from a beat up cherry-bomb exhausted, worn out, oil pukking farm barge.

My response is always the same: Just give them the thumbs up, and be happy that I'm the one driving VIPER.

The above action also takes care of Ricers and Pony cars, unless I decide to make them get small in the rear-view.
laugh.gif

------------------
"Do or Do Not, There is No Try"

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Tiepilot on 04-25-2002 at 06:55 PM</font>