Getting work done... Dodge or...?

BullRider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So my power steering system is leaking like a sieve. Looks like its from the rubber boot on the driver's side that covers the steering rod that ties directly to the wheel.

Also, my car is howling noticeably at speeds around 60mph, though its definitely there at all speeds, getting worse the faster I go. Pretty sure its the rear end, but it might be the tranny, too.

Question is... do I take it to Dodge for the work, or someplace else? I'm pretty sure that Hennessey is just up the road in Sarasota, and DLM is just over near Miami, I think. Biggest thing I'm worried about is Viper Tax from the Dodge dealership, but I don't know if minor things like my issues are what the other places would handle.

Thanks!

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always take my car to dodge. Some people will call me crazy but I trust my viper tech. He is one of the best in the country.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dealership... Viper tax, slight risk of dealer destroying the car in the parking lot.

DLM... Maybe some Viper tax, but aren't they all car dudes there?

Hennessey... Drop car off on Monday and you can start buying parts off of it on ebay by Wednesday! :lmao:

Last edited:

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:dunno: you live near DLM and
:dunno: the Wizard says take it to him,
:2tu: one of the easiest decisions of your life

shalom

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members