Girl with good taste

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally, someone shows up for their photo session in the proper colored outfit.
:2tu:

5842Girl.jpg

VIPER52USA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do you tell these girls?

"Wanna see my Viper, take a few pics?.... I have candy"

Casey 111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Get your heals off there,gonna scratch my wheels...psh women"

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, it says "Kansas City" on there too! Now THAT is hot! ;)

And don't kid yourself, he is a professional photographer who, besides taking killer track photos (see VIPER magazine's VOI 8 issue - he shot most of the Dallas photos), also runs a VERY successful senior portrait business. So Chuck, make sure you have them home by 10:00 or their dads will kick your behind. ;)

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
A girl with good taste, hmmm, so, what does she taste like?

Nice girl.

OP
OP
P

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All of the girls are at least 18 and will pose however I ask them too. When you live in Kansas and have a Viper the ladies do whatever you want. Many of these gals whip off the tops and do poses that I can't post here. April Fools!! I had you going there didn't I. They are 17 and 18 year old high school kids with mom standing 2 feet away from me looking over my shoulder and fixing the outfits when needed or like in this case mom, sister, best friend and the dog.
I feel sorry (not that much) for the guys that have to concentrate on their school work with what some of the HS girls wear to class.
Tim

sun diego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn. One picture of a wholesome looking, low mileage girl and you hornbags are all over her like stickers on a ricemobile.
Getting a Viper hasn't seemed to pull the side benefits some of you were hoping for. ;)

OP
OP
P

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, that's the only picture I took of her. Okay I can't lie. I'm a member of overshooters anonymous. A group of digital photographers who shoot way too many pictures of the same subject.
Tim

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, that's the only picture I took of her. Okay I can't lie. I'm a member of overshooters anonymous. A group of digital photographers who shoot way too many pictures of the same subject.
Tim

*tries to think of something useful to blackmail Tim with in order to force those pics off of him*

:p

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery