Giving thanks

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On this day i want to give thanks for all the good things i have in my life.Number one is my family and wife. I grew up the son of a coal miner and my parents raised six of us kids on his small pay.Daddy worked double shifts to take care of us and never complained. Mommy worked just as hard to take care of us and raise us with good values.Her job was a tough one but she never shirked her role and we always knew she would be there to support us and sometimes set us straight. Daddy was a little hard with the belt sometimes but i always say i never got a whipping that didn't make me better.I am thankful too,for all my brothers and sisters.They are all wonderful people and i love them very much.Thank you Lord for giving me good children and step-children too. Finally i am thankful for my beautiful wife Julee who has made me a better man and who treats me like i am special even though i know she is the special one in our marriage.The Vipers ,the home and all that other stuff that makes me happy i am also grateful for,but the main thing is the one's i love and who love me.That's what really makes me happy and very thankful. God bless all of you and Happy Thanksgiving! :)

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm thankful for many things these days... Too many to post but holidays and long weekends are high on the list today!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't know if it's still ok to post but I would like to thank the NY/CT group that gave me such a warm welcome, those guys are the best and a blast to hang out with.
Bobby C for arranging the awesome surprise at VOI and Ralph & Doris for having Jimmy and me at their table and giving us a red wrist band!
Thanks to SO many people within the VCA I can finally count a HUGE bunch of blessings this year that will be cherished for the rest of my life.... if Francois Castaing signs your Sneak Peek Room note with "Willem, the Viper friend!", Tom Gale signs it too, Herb Helbig and Ralph Gilles sign your table piece.. well.. all the words in the world will never be enough to describe the feeling this gives me.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh.. and Dodge for sending the exact Ring record setting ACR to Salt Lake City. I had promised myself to only get behind the wheel of a Viper if it would be my own for obvious reasons but DAMN this is one exception I was extremely happy to make!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang