Glad To Be Back In A Viper!!

DRBSRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
After taking almost 5 years off from owning my last Viper, I finally pulled the trigger on a new (2009) Red Aero Coupe with Black stripes.......and I absolutely love it!! This is my sixth Viper and I'm glad I didn't wait another second (thank you Bernie Katz and Ben Keating from Tomball Dodge). Would also like to thank VIPER GTSR 91 for taking time to answer all my questions over the past 2 years.......Really appreciate it MK!!

Have been a VCA member (off and on) since 2002 and although I haven't posted much, there hasn't been a day go by that I didn't visit this great forum. Guess it's time to re-join the VCA!! Hopefully, I uploaded the pics correctly as I'm definitely technologically challenged!

Last edited:

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great color combo brings back memories of my GTS.
Bernie is a pleasure to deal with, got mine from him late last fall.
Good luck!

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice, the black stripes completely make that car. Awesome choice..

OP
OP
D

DRBSRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the nice complements guys!! Since I live in Houston, my timing was perfect because our weather this time of year is awesome.........except for the yellow pollen dust!! Looking forward to hooking up with the Houston VCA!

viperlaw

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome back to the Viper Nation! I think you will find the Houston VCA has become much more active during your absence with events planned for every month. Check out our schedule on the Houston Region Forum or at INTRO or by email at [email protected] and we will get you involved.

OP
OP
D

DRBSRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome back to the Viper Nation! I think you will find the Houston VCA has become much more active during your absence with events planned for every month. Check out our schedule on the Houston Region Forum or at INTRO or by email at [email protected] and we will get you involved.

Thank you for the information viperlaw. I definitely want to re-connect with the Houston VCA!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte