glass cleaner???

ryan94rt10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i'm looking for a glass cleaner that takes basically everything off the inside of the windshield...my brother has a fairly new car and it appears like at some point, from the factory or on the lot, they sprayed some sort of cleaning agent on the windshield (and didn't wipe it off) and no matter what we have used...it won't come off.:(

when the weather is right, it causes the window to fog up in these areas and when the sun hits it just right it is very noticible.

if anyone has any ideas we will try anything!!!:dunno:

thanks in advance:2tu:

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
did u try rubbing alchohol,what does it appear to be?aluminum brightner will take off anything(its a liquid form)u buy it from zep or z company.i use it to take off tinted window film glue.

past ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some professional window cleaners use a mixture of CLR as well, it cuts hard water spotting and any calcium build up...

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam's polishes has a new glass cleaner that is amazing. It cuts through EVERYTHING, especially on the inside of the windshield.

I am so hooked on it I just used it on my house windows too.

OP
OP
R

ryan94rt10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
thanks guys...

leslie where can i get the adams polish stuff???

and blue srt...where can i get the aluminum brightner other than those two places...here in c-bus there is no place by those names??

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks guys...

and blue srt...where can i get the aluminum brightner other than those two places...here in c-bus there is no place by those names??

i will check around for u.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hi sent you a pm

thanks guys...

Freddog11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Zaino has a fantastic glass polish. Goes on and off like a cream wax and cleans very well.

No, I'm not one of the Zaino fanatics. I bought a sample pack of just about all of their products and the only ones that REALLY impressed me were the tire dressing, the leather conditioner, and the glass polish.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks guys...

1-877-428-9937 is zeps phone # they are country wide,all their products are killer good.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use ZEP's Wasp & Hornet spray...it has amazing reach, I'd say at least 30 feet or so. Good stuff.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Zaino has a fantastic glass polish. Goes on and off like a cream wax and cleans very well.

No, I'm not one of the Zaino fanatics. I bought a sample pack of just about all of their products and the only ones that REALLY impressed me were the tire dressing, the leather conditioner, and the glass polish.
I agree the Zaino glass polish works real well. It also makes the wipers work great and gives the glass a little extra bling. It will also remove very small scratches when used with a buffer.

To answer the original post question I prefer Stoners Invisible Glass and a good waffle weave MF.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude