Going to Tator's

jim 632

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Finally taking my Viper to Tator's for a oil change. can't wait to check the place out and meet the Viper Wizard. I feel like a kid again going on a field trip tommorow. LOL. guess now sleep tonight. Now i only need to take the time and join VCA!!. thought i would share a little. Jim:drive:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Enjoy. Chuck, Rob, Rob Jr. Rosanne are good people. Take pics. The Wizard loves boston creme donuts I always bring a couple of dozen. Ask Chuck for his Deviled Egg recipe.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ask for a quick tour around the shop. He always has some cool Viper work going on.

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We drive 17 hours 2 0r 3 tmes a year, not just to get top notch work on my car, but for the road trip, and to see Chuck and Rob Who are so helpful.Take a look around the garage, that alone is an experience. you're car is going to be in good hands.
Shaun.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the bacon ones are the best !!!

been so long though, not sure if i remember what they taste like :)

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have fun Jim! I remember the first time I went to Tator's I couldn't believe how many Vipers he had there at the same time. I had never seen more than 1 in one place before and he had 5 or 6. It should be a blast for you! and join the club you'll go driving with a dozen at a time! :drive: