Golf anyone?

Big Mac

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was talkng to a couple of the guys at the event 2 weeks ago and it seems there are some golfers in the club. When I am between storms I am free to play anytime, if anyone wants to get together and play. I typically play Blackhawk in the mornings before it gets too hot, but I am easy on time and location.

Also what do you guys think about a golf get together sometime on the weekend? There is supposed to be a nice course in Burnet, somewhere near the end of Park Rd. 4. :drive: Even those who don't play could hang out and drive the cart for someone who does?

TexasPettey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd be up for it. I've got a buddy who had membership crossover at Twin Creeks up in Cedar Park. It's a nice course in the hills, if you haven't played it.

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
am I hearing of a Viper golf outing? I have always wanted to test the "golf club bag" theory for my trunk :)

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
am I hearing of a Viper golf outing? I have always wanted to test the "golf club bag" theory for my trunk :)

I've tried, my staff bag will not fit in my vert trunk. I need to get a stand/carry bag and then I think it would. For now, they ride in passenger seat.

OP
OP
B

Big Mac

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I will be out of town until the end of next week. As soon as I get back we can set something up!

OP
OP
B

Big Mac

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am back in town, at least for a little bit. Anyone up for something tuesday or wednesday next week?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang