Good deal on a 2010 brite blue aero coupe with navigation

Blue Blurr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am trading my 2010 brite blue aero coupe to the Mercedes dealer in Melbourne Florida ask for Hal or the manager if interested. The Viper is a good one with 10600 easy miles on it with no warranty issues, not even a flat tire on the good original tires. One owner, me. Hate to see it go but the red MB SL550 beckoned. I think the car can be purchased at between 77 and 78K which I believe to be wholesale price range. I have nothing to gain here but I wanted to pass along this what I think is a great opportunity for someone in the market.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice. Good luck with the SL. The new mercedes turbo cars are amazing. Man does Mercedes know how to build power. I just picked up an 07 SL55. Man the torque in that supercharged engine is amazing.

OP
OP
B

Blue Blurr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the cmment.I will still miss the attention and power of the Viper. The MB without mods (which can be plugged in by renntech for another 100hp ) has been clocked at 3.9 0to60 and 12.20 in the quarter. I dont race on the street but this car could be fun sleeper for those that do. Ill just be cruising the mountains in NC next week with the top down watching the leaves fall.

OP
OP
B

Blue Blurr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Mercedes dealer called me and told me the transferring dealer sold the SL before it was shipped, therefore my Viper is not available at this time. If anything changes I will post it. In the mean time Im still enjoying my Viper.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKGiant