good deal on iForged rims

vprdude

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Where can I get a good deal on iForged wheels? I'm looking at the Classic chrome/chrome rims. No interest in CCW nor Forgeline at the moment. thanks

kenmo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get with Nine Ball on the forum, he's a dealer for several different wheel manufacturers...and a Viper owner :)

sirhc76

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Matt is most likely the only reason I actually got my wheel from iForged. My story may not be the norm, although just about everyone I have talked with has a similar when dealing with iForged. I waited 16 weeks to get a single wheel from the day it was paid for.

My wheels, 3 of them, were apparently the old version of the Aero. To make my wheel required someone to "reinvent" the wheel it appears. My wheel required a special process which I think involved mining the aluminum, transporting it to a forge and casting the block, all of which I assumed would be done prior to my order again another mistake on my part.

At the 8 week mark my wheel was finished, one issue, it was an 18 instead of a 20. Then after waiting another 8 weeks my wheel showed up, one issue it wasn't the same as the wheels I had. I supplied a serial number, over 100 pictures of the wheel and measurements.

Again Matt was the only reason I got the wheel and I will recommend his services to anyone anytime. I will caution you on this, take the lead time given and add 4 weeks to it for cushion. I ordered high polish, my version of high polish must be different than the person polishing my wheel. I assumed that the other three new wheels I had bought were simply scratched from being in storage at a tuners shop for several months. I think I was mistaken, if I were to base this off of the new wheel shipped direct from iForged I would say they were in factory new shape. See below, only one of the scratches my new wheel came with at no extra charge.

You must be registered for see images attach

My dealings with iForged may be an anomaly, don't think that is the case in talking with several others. Please don't take this as a disgruntled buyer post, its not that its only a word of caution. If I weren't budgeted by my wife, good thing, I would of went with a set of HREs.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get with Nine Ball on the forum, he's a dealer for several different wheel manufacturers...and a Viper owner :)

Thanks for the referral. I paid to become an advertiser here on the VCA forum a few weeks ago, but have not received a usergroup update yet.

I carry several brands of wheels, PM or email me for a quote on HRE, iForged, DPE Forged, ADV.1, 360 Forged, Nutek, Fikse, Forgeline and a few others.

Tony

99VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where can I get a good deal on iForged wheels? I'm looking at the Classic chrome/chrome rims. No interest in CCW nor Forgeline at the moment. thanks

If you are buying them new, the price difference is going to minimal at best. If you want a good deal on some, be patient and wait until a member here puts a set up for sale. That and check ebay, craigslist, the alley, etc. I've seen deals pop up on all kinds of rims (including iforged) on those sites. just my .02...

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Matt is most likely the only reason I actually got my wheel from iForged. My story may not be the norm, although just about everyone I have talked with has a similar when dealing with iForged. I waited 16 weeks to get a single wheel from the day it was paid for.

My wheels, 3 of them, were apparently the old version of the Aero. To make my wheel required someone to "reinvent" the wheel it appears. My wheel required a special process which I think involved mining the aluminum, transporting it to a forge and casting the block, all of which I assumed would be done prior to my order again another mistake on my part.

At the 8 week mark my wheel was finished, one issue, it was an 18 instead of a 20. Then after waiting another 8 weeks my wheel showed up, one issue it wasn't the same as the wheels I had. I supplied a serial number, over 100 pictures of the wheel and measurements.

Again Matt was the only reason I got the wheel and I will recommend his services to anyone anytime. I will caution you on this, take the lead time given and add 4 weeks to it for cushion. I ordered high polish, my version of high polish must be different than the person polishing my wheel. I assumed that the other three new wheels I had bought were simply scratched from being in storage at a tuners shop for several months. I think I was mistaken, if I were to base this off of the new wheel shipped direct from iForged I would say they were in factory new shape. See below, only one of the scratches my new wheel came with at no extra charge.

My dealings with iForged may be an anomaly, don't think that is the case in talking with several others. Please don't take this as a disgruntled buyer post, its not that its only a word of caution. If I weren't budgeted by my wife, good thing, I would of went with a set of HREs.
OUCH. This is not what I wanted to hear. I have a single replacement wheel on order from IForged (thru Dan). I hope mine comes in on time and does NOT have any of those scratches. :omg:

OP
OP
V

vprdude

Viper Owner
Reaction score
thanks for all the suggestions. Ordered a set from Tony (NineBall).
should take 8-10 weeks for delivery.. will post some pics in due time...

OP
OP
V

vprdude

Viper Owner
Reaction score
the iForged Classic 20x13 / 19x11 reached the destination and I'm shopping for tires. Considering Michelin PS2 335/30/20 for the rear and 295/30/19 for the fronts. Is this a good choice or any alternatives?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte