Good place to put stripes on in Edmonton??

Falconeer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Several people have put vinyl stripes on their Viper, which I must say really improves the overall look and makes it more mean! I am seriously thinking of doing the same.. Those black stripes on a red GTS just makes me drool! :headbang:

Since I just moved to Alberta, Canada, I have no idea which shop to trust this project. I live close to Edmonton and would like to know if anyone can recommend a shop there. Any experiences are appreciated!

Thanks!
Erik

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call Mike at my shop in Edmonton 780-486-4461 ext 27 he will set you up, do not go to any dealerships there, Great West tried to tell me that synthetic oil should only go in my viper after 10K kilometers ?? Capital took my buddies Venom 600 for a joy ride during their lunch break and promptly found out how far a viper could fit up the ass of a jaguar, and Crosstown thinks they have a viper tech who likes to use power tools to tighten bolts going into the aluminum engine block, I repeat stay away from the dealerships!!!

OP
OP
F

Falconeer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up!! I have had some bad experiences with Dodge dealers myself and don't want to relive that..

I will give your shop a call..

Thanks,
Erik

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Steve aren't all the Dodge dealers up here the same?
LMAO at least that's been my experience.
Erik, what's up bud? I thought you were on your way back to Denmark? You hangin around another year? If so, let's hookup again this summer!

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve aren't all the Dodge dealers up here the same?
LMAO at least that's been my experience.
Erik, what's up bud? I thought you were on your way back to Denmark? You hangin around another year? If so, let's hookup again this summer!

You got that right! These guys are scarrrrryyyyy up in the Great White. Good thing the weather only allows you to drive your viper for 1/3 of the year, that 2/3's less screwed up servicing than you'd get otherwise!

Bratatatat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey boys ... I must have lucked out ... the fella I use at Big 4 Dodge in Calgary is awesome. Very knowledgeable and always puts on the white gloves when I pull in. In fact, he oversaw my order of add-ons from Parts Rack (see my setup below) and he put them on with care.

Anyways ... for anyone coming through Calgary to the Rockies (Banff), let me know! My brother just pulled the trigger on a new 505hp Z06, so we can let him join us if we want!