Got My New Plate

SCOTTB

Viper Owner
Reaction score
TODAY_011.jpg

V

Venomiss

Very nice! You will get thumbs up for that plate for sure!

PJJP

Viper Owner
Reaction score
love it. I want to do a plate as well, but it seems everything I can think of is help by someone on this board. I know I am most likely in a different state but did not want to copy someone.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
love it. I want to do a plate as well, but it seems everything I can think of is help by someone on this board. I know I am most likely in a different state but did not want to copy someone.

First of all, ScottB, NICE plate!!! Second, PJJP: I know what you mean, and I actually ASKED xlrashn if I could USE his username for my plate...tho I added a letter to: xlerashn!! I just felt I should ask permission to use 'his' name, as he thought of it!
So, by all means, get ideas from usernames, other plates you see...variations of them!
~~juli

tmish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Scott, Great Plate, I've been trying for months to come up with a plate not taken without success, Congrats!
I noticed you're in Toona town, I'm just south of Johnstown and just bought my 05 Red vert last fall. Are you going to VOI 10?
PM me if you want to chat sometime, I haven't run across any local Viper owners yet

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just got my plate in last Saturday. It is:

POIZNOUS

I don't know if anyone else has it or not. If so, sorry I copied you, but great idea. I actually got this idea from Venomiss herself! Thanks, girl!

By the way, everyone loves the plate on the Green Snake!:D

V

Venomiss

POIZNOUS

I don't know if anyone else has it or not. If so, sorry I copied you, but great idea. I actually got this idea from Venomiss herself! Thanks, girl!

Good choice and you are very welcome! Hopefully your membership is going through quik-we need to get you on the Beefcake thread ASAP!;)

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice plate, however it has been my experience that a personalized plate with any saying on it, condoning speeding or racing, etc. is pretty much begging for the extra attention from the authorities. They look out for those particular plates.

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is going to sound borderline neurotic....My plate says "Venom". I had no idea how much in demand and how lucky I was to get that plate until all the other Viper owners ooooed and awwwed over my plate when they saw it. Since I got my plate, I have seen Venom1, Venom2, etc. But I got just "Venom".

Now, I am relocating to Florida or North Carolina...but I have been hesitant, b/c, check this out...I dont want to lose my plate!:aargh:

Can u believe that?? My wife constantly asks me, "when are we leaving, when are we leaving...and I keep stalling...all b/c of a stupid (??) plate...ok, so I need help:looney:

I felt really bad about this until I saw a segment on 60 minutes in which the Princes pay over a $1 million for the plate they want on their vehicles, and there is a waiting list for years to get the plate they want. So, maybe I am not so crazy after all!:D

ViperVon

Enthusiast
Reaction score

POIZNOUS

Here's my plate which is pretty close...........

P4290065.JPG

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
blackmamba: LOL on the non-re-location due to plate issues!!! Soooo, you and Crystal are gonna move? Can you check out your plate's availability first...which I'm sure you've already done. You can come up with something even BETTER with YOUR monster!!! Hey, keep us posted if you DO move...we'd HAVE to get a cruise in beforehand!!! ~juli

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
blackmamba: LOL on the non-re-location due to plate issues!!! Soooo, you and Crystal are gonna move? Can you check out your plate's availability first...which I'm sure you've already done. You can come up with something even BETTER with YOUR monster!!! Hey, keep us posted if you DO move...we'd HAVE to get a cruise in beforehand!!! ~juli
Great suggestion Julie! Its getting warmer now so I am sure we can deff get some cruisin in! We have not seen you guys since the deviled eggs and it would be fun to hang out again!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great suggestion Julie! Its getting warmer now so I am sure we can deff get some cruisin in! We have not seen you guys since the deviled eggs and it would be fun to hang out again!

YES it would!!! If you're moving, when do you plan on doing that? We are up for cruises on Sundays, after 10am, when Mike gets back, but not this Sunday, as my son is coming up for the weekend to visit! Yes, we haven't seen each other since Tator's Tech Session!
Where your car was AWESome...LOVE your hood!!!~~~We'll have to PM each other and try to figure out some time to cruise! We'd also love to see you both again~~juli

ViperGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there a 12 step program for that? :dunno:
I had a plate I liked in Georgia and haven't been able to get it since I left. Hopefully I'll think of a great one and be able to get it when the new arrival shows up.

Now, I am relocating to Florida or North Carolina...but I have been hesitant, b/c, check this out...I dont want to lose my plate!:aargh:

Can u believe that?? My wife constantly asks me, "when are we leaving, when are we leaving...and I keep stalling...all b/c of a stupid (??) plate...ok, so I need help:looney:

I felt really bad about this until I saw a segment on 60 minutes in which the Princes pay over a $1 million for the plate they want on their vehicles, and there is a waiting list for years to get the plate they want. So, maybe I am not so crazy after all!:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960