Got the alignment done the other day (Pics)

dsg03svt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never thought I'd be so happy to have an alignment done but man, am I glad it's done. I spend the entire day, 9am-6pm, finding a shop to get my alignment done at. Half the places I went too wouldn't touch the car due to liability reasons, others didn't have the right equipment, car wouldn't fit on the rack, etc... Finally, around 3pm a brake check told me to go to this shop a couple miles down and they thought they had an in-ground alignment rack. Sure enough, I get there and voila!

I also would like to thank Jon B for all his help! You really are a great vendor. I will certainly keep coming to you for all my viper needs.

But lastly, the shop I went to, if anyone local to San Antonio is reading this was phenomenal! The tech that worked on my car allowed me to stand around the bay the entire time he worked on it, explained what he was doing, and made sure that he didn't just get the specs I was looking for in a close range but dead on the number (even if it meant tightening, undoing the other side, re-tightening, etc...) He wouldn't even take the tip I offered him at the end and said if I ever hit a pothole or felt like it wasn't responding like it should, to take it back and he'd take care of it. The shops name is Finsanto and located on Bandera inside 1604. It's about a year old and has top of the line equipment and is very clean and new looking.

Here are some pics from the whole thing!

You must be registered for see images

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like a great shop willing to go the extra mile for the customer. Props to them and props to you for posting this. I hope all in the area will check this shop out. I'm sure they do more than alignments.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like you found a winner. Great Customer Service, it will keep you comming back.

Proshop

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice!..... that place is on my way to work. Thanks for the review!:2tu:

joebruni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like a nice shop, Im tired of using north star dodge for everything on my SRT, they ****.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow awsome nothing like a good alignment. why not have the goods and make it drive right!

looking at that shop I bet they have a tuner too...? you might be able to use them for bolt-on mods too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang