Gotta love that Jimmy guy!

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know Tony your a dead man...If you do what I AM THINKING..I will get my expert friend who does this for a living and will plaster your face on everything i can get...

WAR YOU IZ DEAD.....:eater::mad:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know Tony your a dead man...If you do what I AM THINKING..I will get my expert friend who does this for a living and will plaster your face on everything i can get...

See...this is EXACTLY why I DON'T help members around here. Everyone is always up to something. :)

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What do you think he is up to then :eater:

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do you think he is up to then :eater:

Don't play like you don't know MR.CAVEMAN.,,,,It was your idea all along..I heard what he is doing.Trust me if he does, you and him will be plastered in a *** forum on photoshop...Picture the title of the photoshop, and trust me I swear I'll do it...

INJECT VENOM IN VIPER TONY.....:lmao::lmao::lmao: I KILL MYSELF:crazy2:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't play like you don't know MR.CAVEMAN.,,,,It was your idea all along..I heard what he is doing.Trust me if he does, you and him will be plastered in a *** forum on photoshop...Picture the title of the photoshop, and trust me I swear I'll do it...

INJECT VENOM IN VIPER TONY.....:lmao::lmao::lmao: I KILL MYSELF:crazy2:

LOL Tony...I don't what I'm more afraid of...the fact you'll photoshop me or the fact that you know where these *** forums are :omg: Not that there's anything wrong with that. :D Good thing for me that my Photoshop trial period ended yesterday.

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL Tony...I don't what I'm more afraid of...the fact you'll photoshop me or the fact that you know where these *** forums are :omg: Not that there's anything wrong with that. :D Good thing for me that my Photoshop trial period ended yesterday.

D turned me on to the Greek hairy men forums..:D:greece::needpics:

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:lmao:Yo Adrian.Look at this picture good.Not only did I take you out but look at where I shot you.In the head RAMMMMBROOOOO....

PS- PUT THAT THING AWAY NEXT TIME..TALKING ABOUT LETTING IT HANG OUT..DAMN BOY YOU IS PACKING...:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey I just wanna know if we're on the same line ya know :D For all I know the image in your head might be different from mine :eater:

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm so apparently there WAS indeed a VOI X toilet roll :dunno::lmao::rolaugh:

(photo removed)

Last edited by a moderator:

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUSgG9ShUqU[/media]

Is it true this was being sold there also

Last edited:
OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude that is greatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt Where can I order it????????

I know someone that might know someone who might be able to contact the manufacturer and see if they can produce a few more :D

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i CANT WAIT..i'M GONNA HAVE GRETA PHTOSHOP..PLEASE DONT KICK ME OFF THE SITE..I'M GONNA HAVE GUYS ****ING ANAL AND D TAKING IT IN THE FACE...THATS COOL..IF YOU GUYS WANNA LEAVE THAT PIC..DONT GET PISSY IF ***** COME FLING IN YOUR FACES NOW..OK..LETS PLAY,.....YO D, DONT GET PISSED BRO..I GOT SOME GOOD PICS OF YOU..

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yo D Is A Movie Start Now..guys This Is A Warning To All..my Next Shot Will Be With All Your Faces In A *** ****..don't Make Enemies With Me..i Mean It..i Dont Care If I Lose Friendships Over This..you Want War..i'll Give You War...chuck, Listen Up Little Man..you Know I Had Full Respect For You..but Now??ahahah Dude, You Recall Your Pics In The Wizard Outfit??well Wait.hhahah

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:lmao: I just ordered 30 cases and EVERY NY/CT member will get one for the Holidays! :lmao:

[media]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4575/tp1mg1.jpg[/media]

LOL:rolaugh:!!!!!!
That will be handy after a curry where do i place my order:dunno:......

WAY TO GO JIMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Its always good to see a good turn done....

Last edited:
OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i CANT WAIT..i'M GONNA HAVE GRETA PHTOSHOP..PLEASE DONT KICK ME OFF THE SITE..I'M GONNA HAVE GUYS ****ING ANAL AND D TAKING IT IN THE FACE...THATS COOL..IF YOU GUYS WANNA LEAVE THAT PIC..DONT GET PISSY IF ***** COME FLING IN YOUR FACES NOW..OK..LETS PLAY,.....YO D, DONT GET PISSED BRO..I GOT SOME GOOD PICS OF YOU..

Hey I won't get pissy, I'm WAY too good natured for that and realise that I could be expecting this :headbang: PM me your e-mail addy and you will have your revenge when I send you a pic of my face ;)

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First off, we've now managed to polute JIMMY'S thread!

Secondly, I just don't get how anyone can be upset from all this good natured kidding. I truly see no foul here. Why anyone is getting their ******* in a *** is beyond me.

I like threads with lots of pictures too. Easy to "read". LOL

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
This would be the 'un'official HIJACK emoticom~! Here's a picture for you, Scott! LOL! I think we all know that everything done here has been done with senses of HUMOR...at least I'd hope we all take away HUMOR from it! ~juli