Gotta love that Jimmy guy!

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I go down, I'm taking EVERYONE involved with me including you Mr. "Keep 'em Coming" instigator. :D

I'm still claiming that I was only responsible for the first one as that was the sole assigmnent that I gave you :omg::nono::lmao: As far as the "keep 'em coming" goes, I can NOT be blamed because it was not an assignment :eater:

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As Larry The Cable Guy would say, I don't care who you are, that's just dang funny!! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
YoTony by Day, TP Man by Night!!!
TP-man.jpg

Surprise Inside!!!
SecretMessage.jpg

YoTony's Trophy Room
YoTonyBathroom.jpg

TP Man Has Celebrity Fans!!!
MikeyTPMan.jpg

YoTony's Personal Collection
YoTonyMansTP.jpg

TP Man Goes Hollywood!
jabbaTony.jpg

TP Man & Mini TP Man!
Picture0161.jpg

Merchandising!!!
YoTonyMerchandising.jpg

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my last post in the NY section. I AM NO LONGER A MEMEBR IN THIS ****EN PLACE..And this ain't no joke..You guys can go **** yourself anyway you like..dont pm me, dont play me as a joke, and dont say i gave you permission to do that..all kiddign aside..**** your clubs adn your stupid ass VCA..BAN ME NOW ASSHOLES

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm still claiming that I was only responsible for the first one as that was the sole assigmnent that I gave you :omg::nono::lmao: As far as the "keep 'em coming" goes, I can NOT be blamed because it was not an assignment :eater:

First of all, to the little man hiding behind his keyboard in the Netherlands send me a pic of yourself so I can paste it on a pair of lace ******* for you. That pretty much sums up your role in this. Out of all the folks who sent pics you were the only one that ran away and assumed the fetal position while sucking your thumb in the corner.

my last post in the NY section. I AM NO LONGER A MEMEBR IN THIS ****EN PLACE..And this ain't no joke..You guys can go **** yourself anyway you like..dont pm me, dont play me as a joke, and dont say i gave you permission to do that..all kiddign aside..**** your clubs adn your stupid ass VCA..BAN ME NOW ASSHOLES

Second, I don't believe the mighty YoTony would get offended by toilet paper pics....No way. The man that bought the other site down to it's knees getting upset about TP man???? No way but if you are upset its too bad 'cause we were having fun with you and you made this thread interesting. Please don't go away.

Lastly, I blame Jimmy. Jimmy made us do it. Ban Jimmy! :D

Last edited:

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah that's it, I made everyone do it. This is my first year in the VCA , so I didn't know the rules and it's all my fault. I was made into Yoda, a peep, and other things and I didn't complain or seek revenge. It's all in good fun, if you can dish it out, should be able to take it when it comes back to you. So Yo Tony, you took a thread about me and made it about you, and I'm not upset and don't care. So I'm extending you an olive leaf, if you want to photoshop me to your hearts content and that makes you happy, go for it. Lets just all be a little less serious and put this behind us and go have some fun in our Vipers, that's what we're here for right? And let's stop all personal attacks, as we see what can happen with that. Can't we just get along man? Yo Tony, no hard feelings right? Hope to see you on the foliage tour.

First of all, to the little man hiding behind his keyboard in the Netherlands send me a pic of yourself so I can paste it on a pair of lace ******* for you. That pretty much sums up your role in this. Out of all the folks who sent pics you were the only one that ran away and assumed the fetal position while sucking your thumb in the corner.

Second, I don't believe the mighty YoTony would get offended by toilet paper pics....No way. The man that bought the other site down to it's knees getting upset about TP man???? No way but if you are upset its too bad 'cause we were having fun with you and you made this thread interesting. Please don't go away.

Lastly, I blame Jimmy. Jimmy made us do it. Ban Jimmy! :D

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score

How'd you know I am a short person?? 1 meter 75 centimeters to be exact :omg: I had already had PM contact with YoTony so there for not continuing myself after the first picture :eater:

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah that's it, I made everyone do it. This is my first year in the VCA , so I didn't know the rules and it's all my fault. I was made into Yoda, a peep, and other things and I didn't complain or seek revenge. It's all in good fun, if you can dish it out, should be able to take it when it comes back to you. So Yo Tony, you took a thread about me and made it about you, and I'm not upset and don't care. So I'm extending you an olive leaf, if you want to photoshop me to your hearts content and that makes you happy, go for it. Lets just all be a little less serious and put this behind us and go have some fun in our Vipers, that's what we're here for right? And let's stop all personal attacks, as we see what can happen with that. Can't we just get along man? Yo Tony, no hard feelings right? Hope to see you on the foliage tour.

First off let me explain something to you JIMMY..You don't know me..I don't know you..For you to say I derailed your post?Are you kidding me? Go look up who was posting pics of your head.Go look..Was it me? So don't come off like you know me and you are my buddy trying to be passing this off as nothing.I was the butt of the jokes for years now with this photoshop.Maybe that answers why I don't show up to the Christmas parties.I really didn't want to bring my wife there and have all you GREAT FRIENDS during the party having to photoshop my face and putting it on a big screen so all of you can have a good laugh.Enough is enough..I emailed Scott, I emailed Adrian..EVERYONE SAID i HAD MY ******* ALL IN A BUNCH.i DON'T THINK THAT'S THE CASE IF YOU CLEARED THE **** OUT OF YOUR EARS.i SAID GUYS, THE OTHER SITE TAKE MY PICS AND POST IT ON OTHER SITES WHICH I DIDNT WANT.IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK..DONT TELL ME IT WAS ALL IN FUN..IT WASNT..

Last edited by a moderator:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to disagree, but this thread was and continues to be all in fun. Sure, we all often go a bit too far, but I truly can't recall when the intent was anything but some good old ribbing. I can't count how many times Chazz took one of my photos and made me look like some goon. I never liked seeing myself like that, but heck, why make anything more of it than it truly is?

I must be missing something here for this to get even remotely serious. Maybe it's time for a forum sabbatical? I've done that on several occasions when what should be obvious nonsense begins to appear issue worthy. Anyway, we all value all the "virtual" entertainment you offer, not to mention your "real world" friendship. Chill, my friend. :2tu:

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott

Put your glasses on..Did you read what I wrote??It doesn't matter..The jokes on me..ok, enjoy your fun...

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott

It is fun, when the picture stays here and isn't floating around.I don't know about you.Maybe you enjoy your picture on a toilet floating around the internet.MAYBE THAT'S YOUR THING.i DON'T WANT IT..wOULD IT BE COOL OR SHALL i SAY DO YOU GIVE ME PERMISSION PUTTING YOUR FACE ON AN ELEPHANTS ****? THATS FUNNY RIGHT? OR SHALL I MAKE A PICTURE OF YOU AND JOEY O KISSING?THATS FUNNY ALSO RIGHT? JUST GIVE ME THE WORD ADN LETS SEE HOW YOU FEEL. You are not lsitening.You think it's fun.Sure it's fun when iut stays on here but it doesn't...If that's your fun then that's cool...I know where I stand in here..NP...Later...

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just don't understand your concern. Maybe I should, but I just don't understand why it would bother anyone THIS much.

Perhaps I should just delete this entire thread?

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just don't understand your concern. Maybe I should, but I just don't understand why it would bother anyone THIS much.

Perhaps I should just delete this entire thread?

I call b.s. Does this read, "DON'T MAKE PICTURES OF ME":

"i CANT WAIT..i'M GONNA HAVE GRETA PHTOSHOP..PLEASE DONT KICK ME OFF THE SITE..I'M GONNA HAVE GUYS ****ING ANAL AND D TAKING IT IN THE FACE...THATS COOL..IF YOU GUYS WANNA LEAVE THAT PIC..DONT GET PISSY IF ***** COME FLING IN YOUR FACES NOW..OK..LETS PLAY,.....YO D, DONT GET PISSED BRO..I GOT SOME GOOD PICS OF YOU.."

OR
"This picture will take some time..maybe a few days..It's a master peace....I will be called the Michael Angelo of the VCA..It will have all my boys in a view that only the angels can see them in..God bless you all that will be in the pic of pics!!!!:firedev::famous:"

OR
"this is what all of you are going to get from me...

You must be registered for see images
"

Based on the above, and many other funny statements, I thought Tony was up for a PS war. But I guess I was wrong. If Tony is truly upset by the pics please remove them and he has my apology. Delete this thread as well as delete any thread with profanity in it. Might as well stay consistent with the rules.

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony,

While I see and understand your point, wouldn't this get the jokers on other sites that do not mean it in a joking fashion exactly what they want which is attention and fuel for their fire? Just shut them up by returning the favor with a photoshop of your own ;)
I could type here why I can sometimes not appreciate things like this either, but then again not everyone would understand and would just get frightened because they don't understand... I only told Scott and Juli and luckily they took it well :smirk:
I already sent you my picture for revenge purposes so have a go at it, I don't mind as long as it stays "somewhat" decent. Like I told you, I wouldn't have posted the picture if I knew that I would not accept something of the like coming back at me.
Plus like ViperTony says, at first it seemed like you did not mind as much and were actually joining the band :dunno:....

Scott

It is fun, when the picture stays here and isn't floating around.I don't know about you.Maybe you enjoy your picture on a toilet floating around the internet.MAYBE THAT'S YOUR THING.i DON'T WANT IT..wOULD IT BE COOL OR SHALL i SAY DO YOU GIVE ME PERMISSION PUTTING YOUR FACE ON AN ELEPHANTS ****? THATS FUNNY RIGHT? OR SHALL I MAKE A PICTURE OF YOU AND JOEY O KISSING?THATS FUNNY ALSO RIGHT? JUST GIVE ME THE WORD ADN LETS SEE HOW YOU FEEL. You are not lsitening.You think it's fun.Sure it's fun when iut stays on here but it doesn't...If that's your fun then that's cool...I know where I stand in here..NP...Later...

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
do you understand now??get it.. I CANT POST IN THERE..SO WHEN I SEE MY PICS FLYING THERE AND SITTING HERE QUIETLY..I GET PISSED.. AND TO ANSWER YOU MR.VIPER TONY..THE FIRST PICS WERE FUN..AND I SADI **** IT I WONT DO ANYTHING..THEN YOU PM ME IF ITS OK TOI *** MORE PICS..IT'S LIKE ASKIGN ME IF I CAN TAKE A ****T ON YOUR FACE..IS THAT OK?

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IT'S ALL GOOD..LEAVE THIS POST ON...I'M NOT MAD...SERIOUS...BUT I DO KNOW SOMETHING THAT ALL INVOLVED CAN *&%&^%$^$* rfugfkufy &* t*t)*&^%(^$*(%r(^tr (t )& ^_) MY UNIT VECTOR..

PEACE OUT..THAT WAS NOW MY LAST POST...

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is what you already told me in your PM.. the only thing I do not yet understand is why it is so important to you personally to be able to respond on other sites? Any bad experiences from the past that got real-world ugly (not just internet-ugly)? Are/were there any people on those other sites that you met in person?

do you understand now??get it.. I CANT POST IN THERE..SO WHEN I SEE MY PICS FLYING THERE AND SITTING HERE QUIETLY..I GET PISSED.. AND TO ANSWER YOU MR.VIPER TONY..THE FIRST PICS WERE FUN..AND I SADI **** IT I WONT DO ANYTHING..THEN YOU PM ME IF ITS OK TOI *** MORE PICS..IT'S LIKE ASKIGN ME IF I CAN TAKE A ****T ON YOUR FACE..IS THAT OK?

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Inject - don't go there ...what happened in the past is just that the past

For the love of the site everything was very very funny and we are all one family that can bust each others chops .

NO LETS MOVE BACK TO THE ONLY ONE THAT APPRECIATES IT JIMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

hugs and kisses to all

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Inject - don't go there ...what happened in the past is just that the past

For the love of the site everything was very very funny and we are all one family that can bust each others chops .

NO LETS MOVE BACK TO THE ONLY ONE THAT APPRECIATES IT JIMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

hugs and kisses to all

I just need to know one thing...does this mean I can keep PS'ing? Anyone have pics of InjectTheVenom? :D JUST JOKING.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

I Shall And I Will Get You All Back...........Where's JIMMMMMMMMMMMY

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member