Graphite RT10 on Barret Jackson

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am watching BJ Auction on Speed and a 2002 Graphite RT10 just went across the block and sold for $69,000. It had a window sticker on the window which kinda tells me it was probably a super low mile car. It was a rerun of BJ and according to the tv listing is was from 2010 which surprises me even more that the car was going for that kind of money back in 2010 when things were even worst.

Anybody else see this?

Thoughts.

I was nice hearing them talk about the car saying it is a collectible and that down the road they expect it to be one of the most collectible cars out there.

I just found this interesting and figured I would share. I apologize if this is a duplicate post or if it has already been discussed.

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kinda interesting to see, retrospectively, what the prognostication was back then for values....based on this anomaly. Just goes to show you we can't read the tea leaves very well......lets just get out there and burn some gas and have a good summer and not worry about values!

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was a special edition Barret Jackson about a very special lady buyer that is putting together a personal collection of different vehicles she likes.

She was not buying for financial reasons, but to fill out her collection.

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was it Tammi? She still could've had a graphite RT/10 for way less.....if that's what she wanted. Her collection is anything but precise ;-)

OP
OP
A

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kinda interesting to see, retrospectively, what the prognostication was back then for values....based on this anomaly. Just goes to show you we can't read the tea leaves very well......lets just get out there and burn some gas and have a good summer and not worry about values!
Viper values really do not bother me at all since I have no intent in selling anyway, at least not for a long time and who knows what 10 or more years will bring for the Viper or gasoline powered cars for that matter. That said, everything is for sale for the right price.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte