Great Opportunity for NEW tires in Illinois or others.

nazology

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay. Heres the situation. I literally JUST purchased and installed non runflat Pilot Sports on my Viper. They have been driven on for approximately 8 miles. I am going to be trading in the car. I am NOT going to give a dealer a set of brand new $1500 dollar tires, because I know they are gonna screw me around on a deal with or without new tires. Yea call me what you like, but thats how it is. I dont like dealers in my area but im forced to deal with them.

Heres my offer. If someone wants the tires currently on my car. Come over with your car, we'll drive to discount tire and swap tires. Given your tires are in decent shape. You throw me an agreed upon amount of money. And its finished.

OP
OP
N

nazology

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im re-locating and Im gonna be renting a house and starting a new job so I decided to trade the car and get something decent, but not extraordinary. Going this route because I dont want 2 Cars, and a rent payment. Gonna take it slow. I guess the tires arent a big deal, just figured someone would want them.