Great Weekend

Husker

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This weekend was my Birthday so I treated myself to driving the Viper all day long...temperatures were perfect (upper 70's) and the skies were clear.. I lost count of how many phone cameras were used to take pictures, thumbs up and the number of individuals who wanted to talk about it.

The best comments were later in the day (9:00 PM-ish) when my wife and I were leaving some friends house and I decided to stop at a very well lite nice part of town gas station. Such as it was, I had to make a loop around the pumps to an available spot. I'm sure it looked like a scene from the old movie "American Graffiti".

Well, that is when the fun started...Before I had the gas hose in the tank, the attendant inside was on the overhead speaker asking questions about the Viper, which only made the other customers start looking our direction (only two other cars). Then two of the other attendants came outside to see the car. Well after about 10 minutes of looking at the car (and other cars stopping in), one of the other customers girlfriend/wife makes the comment..."that is the coolest James Bond car I have every seen". It helped that my wife was all decked out and looking like a Bond girl.

I never get tired of driving this car.

2008 Venum Red/ Silver stripes and H-spoke wheels.