Grocery shopping in the GTS, hmmmmmm.....

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juiced up my cooling system for the winter and thought I'd go out for a cruise to get it cycled thru the system to avoid any freeze up issues over the hibernation period. (I run 25% glycol in the summer, works great).

End up meeting up with this girl I know who needed to pick up some stuff from the nearby grocery store, hop in. She, by the way, thinks spending Viper money on a car is moronic and thinks my car is "stupid"- throw some well deserved barbs here and I'll forward the thread to her!

Do some shopping for myself and drop her off and then head out to our Expressway for some end of year romps (ironically in the same area I toasted the input shaft, and pushed the car home 5 miles on my Bday!). By this time I had completely forgot about the bags of groceries in my trunk, geeked to do some full throttle runs, possibly the last of the year.

Car is an absolute handfull in 40 degree overcast skies, Kumhos helped little, reminded me of MXX3 days in the dead of summer though, far from confidence building.

Tuck her away in the garage and pop the trunk and it's not pretty. Being a dashing single guy and all, my 2 for 5 buck Stouffers meals made it fine, strewn from side to side in the back. Of more concern was my preseasoned top cut steaks, upside down leaking juices onto the carpet. oops......

morale of my story, daily driver for food, and keep shopping for women!:D

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks for filling us in on your life. Being a single guy how come you did't invite your little hottie over for some of those great Stouffer Meals? Haven't you ever heard of those plastic bags they have in both the meat dept & produce dept? they are great for keeping those juices from getting stains on you carpet. Bring the hottie back over & have her clean the carpets, then cook her a real meal.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks for filling us in on your life. Being a single guy how come you did't invite your little hottie over for some of those great Stouffer Meals? Haven't you ever heard of those plastic bags they have in both the meat dept & produce dept? they are great for keeping those juices from getting stains on you carpet. Bring the hottie back over & have her clean the carpets, then cook her a real meal.

Torquemonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:D - nah - just remember to unload the groceries before going racing next time!

As for a woman getting a ride telling you a car like that is moronic - that is just rude and obnoxious. She's got her nose so far up her date she can tell the time but has no manners. I suppose she gives all her money to save the whales?

Maybe she smokes a pipe, has hairy armpits, and thinks we should all drive electric cars. Yeah baby, maybe she could be a diplomat in drag. :eek: :p

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks for filling us in on your life. Being a single guy how come you did't invite your little hottie over for some of those great Stouffer Meals? Haven't you ever heard of those plastic bags they have in both the meat dept & produce dept? they are great for keeping those juices from getting stained on you carpet. Bring the hottie back over & have her clean the carpets, then cook her a real meal.

kgrif

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Let me get this straight. You helped her out, gave her a ride and she is dogging your wheels? Pull to the curb and push her out!

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm, your car purchase is not nearly as stupid as she is for needing a "stupid" car to take her shopping?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dale04SS