GTS ACR WANTED.

nismobrown

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi,I am looking to buy a gts acr to import into britain.I hope to find a silver/blue striped one in perfect condition with very low mileage.Please can anyone point me in the right direction. all the best, Dave.

WickedV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nismo, there's one for sale in the VCA classifieds section.

Mike 99ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have one with 14,000 miles. The car was tracked very few times here in Florida club events only, never competitive racing and always parked in my garage. Driven a little only on weekends.

The car has never had or needed engine apart and has only had exhaust for extra hp (SVS headers & 3"exhuast) and Vec1. I have taken it to drag strip to see what it could do. It ran a best of 11.79 at 120mph on factory Pilots and 11.3 at 122mph on ET's.

The car runs and looks excellent. It would be very hard to depart with and have not been trying hard to sale. I do not need to sale and there is not another car out there I would replace it with.

The only reason I would consider selling is to plan for my next adventure which would be retiring and traveling.

If serious about buying I would have to have at least $55,000 to make it worth me departing with.

Thanks,
Mike

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang