You must be registered for see images

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
man that's pretty sweet. is that a LCD screen in the trunk? what brand/size? awesome.

OP
OP
N

nazar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is the Focal Amp in the trunk, flushed in the fiberglass tub.

Martin2000GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats Jerry's Roe Supercharged Car! I was there when he got his car from the audio shop, sounds real good nice clean install!:headbang:

Zan186

Viper Owner
Reaction score
U could dye those focal speakers red to match!
I went with MB QUarts simply because you cannot fit a grill over the Focal k2's and with my big ole size 12 feet they wouldnt last long with me kicking em all the time getting in and out!

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, I guess I'm too old. I don't get the stereo surge!!! Blows my mind and Probably everyones ears. Any noise ordinances where you live? I don't get it, Each to his own.:confused: :dunno: Looks like a very clean install though.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, I guess I'm too old. I don't get the stereo surge!!! Blows my mind and Probably everyones ears. Any noise ordinances where you live? I don't get it, Each to his own.:confused: :dunno: Looks like a very clean install though.

R'SIR, you must be hovering around the entry into your senior years. And I mean that in the most complimentary way. I'm 46 and barely care about the stereo thing. BUT, I've got just enough youth still left in me that I did do an upgrade, and I do like it better. Not near to the level that started this thread though...

Just some new speakers and a head. Solved my mid-life acoustic crisis we'll say.

Keep reading these stereo posts RAY. You'll get bit too!

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahh, the old blocking vents install again. Looks great. Just make sure you don't open your windows at high speed.