GTS suspension worth $?

Flames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I recently bought a set of Vipair coilovers, they are being installed at the very moment (pics coming soon) and I'd like to know how much does an OEM set of GTS 2000 with lowering caps worth ? They have 40 000 miles and are in perfect shape and works perfectly. Do I have a good chance of selling these (forums / ebay?). I cant find any for sale right now so I really have no idea how much it's worth, and locally I have no market for that...

Let me know what price you think they should go for.
Thanks
Jo

Indy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I'm not sure about the Springs and shocks, but the lowering caps are selling for around $150 new, so you should still get some good money for them, especially if you have the newer redesigned style.

Indy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's around 0.6" in the front and 0.7" in the rear....this is because the struts are mounted onto the a-arms at different distances to the frame and will give you different heights front and rear even though the same caps are used.

OP
OP
F

Flames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a shot of my car with the lowering caps and oem suspension

You must be registered for see images

So, does anybody know how much a oem GTS suspension worth?

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the pricing you can expect to get is anywhere from $150 to $550 for all 4 shocks, the wreckers all have lots so the classified and ebay are your friend here.