GTS VIPER ON EBAY

Shakin Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This one is in the Autotrader with an ask of 65K. Things are getting real interesting fast on the late model GTS's. People are letting it hang out.

Wish I was ready to buy now. I will be ready in December 03. Don't know how I will be able to survive the next 15 months.

Hiper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its also cheap because it has the "Colbalt Color"
bounce.gif

I never knew that the 2002s came with Automatic Transmission
laugh.gif

Did I miss something on the options list?
confused.gif

Hot Rod

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Auto Trader has a Silver '99 GTS listed that is really unique (see Formula One Sportcars ad) - it's got a 12 cylinder engine. Not sure it's even a '99. Check last six digits of vin# and note the lens covers on the driving lights.

S

SUN RA KAT

It DOES have an automatic transmission - it automatically comes with a manual transmission!

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
He's local to me. I sent an email but did not get a reply. If someone wants me to take a look at the car shoot an email and I'll take some digital photos and forward.

People with used ones think they are worth more than they are. Reality is the market continues to soften. The 2000 ACR in Riverside with 492 miles was bought by the dealer for $54K as a trade. Personally I think it will continue to soften as buyers will dry up for the winter and more folks decide to sell.

At auction this car is worth about $55K. The private parties on eBay have taken it to $58 now, so the passion of the moment and in the spirit of not wanting to lose the bidding will probably drive it a bit higher and he may even beat his autotrader price of $65K. Personally I hope he does, but as a buyer in the market.... the money is not coming from me....better deals are out there for me to part with my hard earned cash so easily.

Carl

[email protected]